Freaktacular 2017

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Spooktacular 2014

Weird...posted a message but it's not showing up...trying again.

*whew* finally caught up on the overnight activity.

Not a Twitter user, so I'll miss out on all of those contests. Haven't seen anything on the Facebook side yet, nothing in the "secret spooktacular" event since a mention yesterday of her doubling the number of invitees (it was up to 64 when I looked).

can't believe I won a contest while sleeping, thanks GeneralZodLives! I opted for the Alien Funko.

Weird...posted a message but it's not showing up...trying again.

*whew* finally caught up on the overnight activity.

Not a Twitter user, so I'll miss out on all of those contests. Haven't seen anything on the Facebook side yet, nothing in the "secret spooktacular" event since a mention yesterday of her doubling the number of invitees (it was up to 64 when I looked).

can't believe I won a contest while sleeping, thanks GeneralZodLives! I opted for the Alien Funko.

Excellent choice!

I stayed up just in case something happened when Spook kicked off then went to bed when it didn't. Got a good 4 hours sleep to get me through the rest of the day.

Room for one more? :lol

Always! ;)

tumblr_lyzrfpQrP61qbbcazo1_500.gif

Just got done with Walking Dead. This season is kicking so much ass.

I also realized that if I stand a chance at winning Darth Madden's contest I'm going to have to skip my yoga class tomorrow... I'm not happy about that but I haven't been stalking that bastard for a week for nothing!
I have free advanced screenings tickets to Birdman that I'm skipping to try for it. I don't know why, since I'm always too slow, but I still have to try. I'm sure Zod will win it. :lol

AND NOTHING!
Not surprising!

HAPPY SPOOK FReAkS..

was on SS at 12am checked back at 1am.. all the Fun will probably start in the Morning.:yess:
Yep. On FRIDAY.

You should read my rant on the codes thread :yess: :rotfl

People were putting random codes in hoping to get lucky :slap
Collectorcol's filibuster! :yess

Guess I need to finish that poster...:lol
Version 666: The Special Edition?

Mortseatcushion!!!
PURPLEMONKEYDISHWASHER
HOLY COW! A Happyboy sighting!!! Where the hell have you been?

OK, this is everyone...:rock

Spooktacular - Class of 2014 Poster

So much win! :blissy

I stayed up just in case something happened when Spook kicked off then went to bed when it didn't. Got a good 4 hours sleep to get me through the rest of the day.
Not a good way to start the week, cuz you won't get much sleep at the end of the week...

Herpes?

Vander isn't in it?

Good idea!

Not up to me. I believe Veil is done.

housework_2797973b.jpg

Ken, no he's not. He never officially asked for an avatar so I don't know if he wanted one or not.

GG, I know. Like I said I don't know if Vander even wanted one. Veil has definitely gone above and beyond on these things! As well as you putting the poster together. Highlights of Spook '14!

Back