Freaktacular 2017

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Spooktacular 2014

Unlike facebook, they have 100,000 followers.

Just goes to show how much this forum is in the minority when it comes to collecting. I was having this debate in one of the threads today saying that the world was a much bigger place than just in here. There's the proof, the fact that their facebook page has over 100,000 more people following it. (134,141 likes on facebook vs 29,041 members in here).

What happened?
Everyone stayed up expecting Giveaways, Reward Points, Reveals & Pre-orders bang on midnight? :lol

Then they whine and cry when they don't get instant gratification. :lol

There'll probably be a Giveaway on FB & Twitter followed by a reveal today... Exciting stuff!
We make our own entertainment here :rock

:rock :lecture :rock

This Spook has been incredibly memorable thanks to many Freaks in this thread! :hi5:

Morning guys, my first official Spook and nothing lol

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

Was just guessing promo words, apparently Batman was one of them as its expired :(

Happy Spooktacular everyone! Good Luck to those that have embraced the spook fun!

Where is the code word thread? I've been looking for words all morning, but haven't found any yet.

(and I'm a long time Spook participant, I just lurk more than post... I'm an introvert. :) )

Are we going to have a Losers thread this year too?

Are we supposed to be 'hunting' on that SS Spook page? Everything that is clickable pretty much just brings up the normal junk they are having a hard time unloading. Although it changes each time you click the same area.

You should read my rant on the codes thread :yess: :rotfl

People were putting random codes in hoping to get lucky :slap

:lecture

Nothing wrong with trying to get lucky. Seeing as how most of the previous Spook the code words have been somewhat recycled. And especially since no one knows what this Spooktacular is going to look like. If you do get lucky and win a figure by trying random codes, what does it matter?

Back