Freaktacular 2017

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Freaktacular 2015

Where'd you get that?

Saw it on Facebook. Just a repost by a friend from the Universal Monsters & More FB page

11150569_10207861953332526_7108773104075837_n.jpg

Awesome!

Looking good, Goose! :rock

A Shard wallpaper would be awesome. :D

Niiiice! :rock:rock:rock

I'll see if I can find a good pic of Shard to use.

Saw it on Facebook. Just a repost by a friend from the Universal Monsters & More FB page

11150569_10207861953332526_7108773104075837_n.jpg

Even more awesome!

I request Machiko........there's a dead Xeno, doesn't that count? :lol

Looks like Machiko may have set down on LV-426
Download Link- Machiko Freaktacular Background 15 by JSimonART on DeviantArt
Machiko Freaktacular Background 15 SM.jpg

First batch updated. Second batch tomorrow.. probably the rest of the pre-existing avatars. Ink, I'm going to try and get you a Brutus avatar, no promises though. I just got another project thrown into my lap so I'm really hoping I get done with what I'm supposed to. Some things may come in the second week of October. I was mostly unemployed last year, that's how I got so much done. Today I have two jobs and a side project.... and I got way behind on my spook stuff. :( Still looking forward to late October!
Thanks for the updated sig, Veil! You rock!!!

First batch updated. Second batch tomorrow.. probably the rest of the pre-existing avatars. Ink, I'm going to try and get you a Brutus avatar, no promises though. I just got another project thrown into my lap so I'm really hoping I get done with what I'm supposed to. Some things may come in the second week of October. I was mostly unemployed last year, that's how I got so much done. Today I have two jobs and a side project.... and I got way behind on my spook stuff. :( Still looking forward to late October!

Take your time...it's cool

Back