Freaktacular 2017

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Freaktacular 2015

If someone wants to come up with questions for my giveaways , I'll ship the stuff out

That's the hard part...figuring out challenging but fun contests. Last year I was cursing myself for starting the Mort Patches thing...was really having trouble some days.

I think an idea would be to come up with a set of movie quotes (preferable throw in an obscure one here and there). Ask for the name of the movie, the character that said it, the name of the actor.... and for the big finale put them in chronological order. it'd be a four parter. just a thought.

If someone wants to come up with questions for my giveaways , I'll ship the stuff out

That's the hard part...figuring out challenging but fun contests. Last year I was cursing myself for starting the Mort Patches thing...was really having trouble some days.

I think an idea would be to come up with a set of movie quotes (preferable throw in an obscure one here and there). Ask for the name of the movie, the character that said it, the name of the actor.... and for the big finale put them in chronological order. it'd be a four parter. just a thought.
Good idea! :D

Those are always good ones. I did a TV quotes one before. I did a couple contest formats last year that I will try again (and learn from the mistakes I made) but yeah coming up with them is not easy for me either.

Those are always good ones. I did a TV quotes one before. I did a couple contest formats last year that I will try again (and learn from the mistakes I made) but yeah coming up with them is not easy for me either.

Yeah, the questions are toughies. But there's at least a good 7 days to come up with some good questions.

:thud::thud::thud:

That's sick, brother! Great work (like always)! :rock:rock
:lol Awesome Veil!

556.gif
That gif is just sooooo ridiculous.....it's hilarious. :rotfl
You and me, both.
:yess::hi5::lol

What's not to love? haha

When does all this go down? I am still pretty new here, but this sounds like tons of fun!

And by the way that xenomorph obviously has NOT seen Elvira...

The movie night is a great idea!

Susan did a few via twitter for the Marvel movies, and it was a LOT of fun just chatting back and forth during it.

Back