Freaktacular 2017

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Freaktacular 2015

Last minute door deals huh...

anigif_enhanced-16455-1414018691-10.gif

Congratulations Veil! :hi5:

View attachment 216205

Darth Madden’s 2015 SPOOKTACULAR GUESS THE POST COUNT CONTEST

This one was fun last year so lets try it again.

This post is #14294. What will the post count of this thread be on Thursday 10/15 at 6:00 PM Pacific Time?

You have until 9:00 am Pacific time Sunday morning (10/11) to post your guess. Everyone gets ONE guess. Winner will be whoever gets closest without going over.

Winner of this contest will get the 2nd pick of the “Prize Packs.”

GOOD LUCK.

14777 :D

Lots of fun in here last night! Congrats on the victory Veil. And rep sent to all deserving for the fun contest.

Oh and rocking the new swag via Veil! Thanks man! I Love it.

I was digging through my storage unit last night for some boxes and found my plush Mort! :yess: I thought he was lost forever!

I keep thinking back to how I won my plush Mezco Leatherface. It was the first contest I ever entered with SS. I've thought of regifting it during Spook, but there's something special about something you've won in a contest that makes you want to hold on to it forever.

I got the plush Mort in the last Spooktacular kit Sideshow did, which also came with the coffee mug and coffee, a 2012 calendar, bag, and a gift card. I wish they'd do those kits again.

Did you have to win the kit? I was here for it, but I don't think I really followed Spook that year.

Who's down for a horror and chat night? Seeing that Darth Madden hasn't seen Alien, that'd be ****ing epic! :rock:rock
I just happened to get it on my DVR. Didn't watch it yet but its imminent.

And about 30 more minutes to place your guess for the post count contest.

I'd love to but walking dead is tonight so ill have to sit this one out. I'd love to do a watch and chat soon. Trick 'r Treat anyone?

Back