Freaktacular 2017

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Freaktacular 2015

Good luck! I've never actually seen any Walking Dead. Not that I'm not interested, I just haven't gotten the time to pick it up and start. Maybe one day...

Freaktacular 2015 Spook buttons by Veil1!

Here are the 4 standards buttons + there will be a secret chaser!
HxpPhhP.png

1ugYlZs.png

cKhxrxf.png

hrpka4g.png
Those are freakin' cool!

Nicely done once again Veil1. :clap

Good luck! I've never actually seen any Walking Dead. Not that I'm not interested, I just haven't gotten the time to pick it up and start. Maybe one day...

Just a suggestion... a lot of the chemistry and the relationships that have been established play a huge role in the enjoyment of the series. Definitely do yourself a favor and start from Season 1, Episode 1. Hope you can enjoy them.

Just a suggestion... a lot of the chemistry and the relationships that have been established play a huge role in the enjoyment of the series. Definitely do yourself a favor and start from Season 1, Episode 1. Hope you can enjoy them.

Yeah, I figured it was that type of series. That's partly why I never jumped on board. Right when it began I was in over my head with graduate work, so I never watched anything. Now I have time, but just have been chasing other series and shows. I'll pick it up at some point.

CONTEST ALERT

Prize: Set of 4 2015 Collection Stash Buttons.
Contest: The first person to PM the name of the first named character to die on the premiere of The Walking Dead tonight. It must be a character who has a name. I am going to go by IMDb as reference. So it can't be innocence by-standard #1.

What if no one dies that has a name? :dunno
Then I win. :lol

Yup! I'm loving those pics. The Universal Monsters classics.
I'm going to guess that the chaser is Frankenstein's monster. :)

Back