Freaktacular 2017

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Freaktacular 2016

Hey Zod I think centurion is taking your spooktacular grand champion title. He has 3 wins so far. :)

Zod, your title for freaktacular domination is at stake :lol. Congrats Centurion!

34a4067ebb6a7795d0df9523d3d8957e.jpg

:lol :lol

Congrats Centurion!

All right my first contest ever for freaktacular begins now!

Guess the movie quote! This quote is from one of my favorite movies and is one of my favorite quotes from it as well. Fill in the blanks!

spaces.JPG

Rules:

You get one guess per hour. Also, don't worry about punctuation. Commas or apostrophes are not counted. This one is open to USA only sorry international folks. If no one gets it within a few hours, I'll reveal some hints.

The Prize:

20160831_091726.jpg

May or may not be related to the quote....

Guess the movie quote! This quote is from one of my favorite movies and is one of my favorite quotes from it as well. Fill in the blanks!

View attachment 296393

Rules:

You get one guess per hour. Also, don't worry about punctuation. Commas or apostrophes are not counted. This one is open to USA only sorry international folks. If no one gets it within a few hours, I'll reveal some hints.

The Prize:

View attachment 296392

eddb696ca2edfc203cb144bfcafb68ee.png

View attachment 296393

Rules:

The Prize:

View attachment 296392

Not entering but...

Spoiler Spoiler:

is the only one that fits from your hint. ;)

View attachment 296393

Rules:

The Prize:

View attachment 296392

"Why don't you put her in charge?" from Aliens?

Back