Freaktacular 2017

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Freaktacular 2016

Pins, digital codes, pops; I think they're all great prizes. When you get down to it, anything that someone is willing to giveaway is completely voluntary and thus generous. It's all good, because this is a community of collectors who are all having a great time contributing ideas, prizes, and fun to each other.

:lecture :duff

Alright everyone, at 5pm central time, I am going to do a giveaway for the Shaun of the Dead digital copy.

The trivia will be about me. I will post a photo of something and you will have to the first person to guest the answer. That's it. Wont be hard at all
IMG_6222.jpg

I have that steelbook so I'll sit this one out, but yeah that movie is hilarious!

Alright everyone, at 5pm central time, I am going to do a giveaway for the Shaun of the Dead digital copy.

The trivia will be about me. I will post a photo of something and you will have to the first person to guest the answer. That's it. Wont be hard at all
View attachment 296443

Oh... if you are posting a picture of yourself... it will be hard. :wink1:

Back