Free Joe figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hell, they coulda done Stinger drivers and I would be interested. But desert troopers and snipers? No thanks. Definitely needs us some Snow Serpents and Eels.

Damn! If I knew I'd be getting Rock and Roll or Hawk from this deal, I would purchase a 2nd CG. I just don't think I could chance it and deal with having a desert trooper. =/

Looks like it paid off to be a little late to this deal.

Mine are out for delivery. Expecting a Desert trooper but hoping for Hawk or Rock and Roll

If I get the Desert sniper I would be up for a trade too. there are several joes I am looking for.

Just got home and checked the front door.
I ordered the Black Dragon Ninja ex and got Rock and Roll. Couldn't be happier.

anyone notice that SS is now limiting the free offer to one
per account ???

I placed an order with a BOGO Joe that will arrive on Tuesday. I really hope they don't send me a Rock 'n Roll since I already have one.

Ordered a second CG Ex, got Desert Officer as my freebie which was the only 1/6 Joe I didn't have in my collection! :yess:

Thanks for an awesome deal, Sideshow! :hi5:

These probably only takes $20 to make which probably explains why they can dump them.

Felt the same. I have all the core characters and only skipped on the Desert Trooper and Officer, so I feel no need to buy stuff I already have even with the enticement of a freebie.

Yeah, I have every release so far (with the exception of certain crimson variant); I'd like another EX Crimson Guardsmen, but really shouldn’t spend the money. Since the EX CG is now apparently sold out, this solves the dilemma for me somewhat.

The thing that I am the most bummed about is that I can't take advantage of this deal until two days after it ends.

I would be good with any GI Joe figure they sent me. If i didn't want to keep it, I would put it on ebay and consider anything I got for it to be a discount on the figure that I bought.

Back