Free Joe figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like it is over-the banner on the homepage is gone, also.

I guess the Exclusive Black Dragon Ninja sold out with this, because it's now "Checking Inventory", and the Exclusive CG is not listed as "In Stock" anymore, either.

The thing that I am the most bummed about is that I can't take advantage of this deal until two days after it ends.

I must have a weird sense of budget or something because I'd just borrow from my own savings account it if was a matter of not having $140 for 2 days.

I guess the "while supplies lasts" part came before the expiration date, Was going to buy another CG but the offer doesn't show up in the check out anymore :dunno

Ex blk ninja still in stock , according to the SS site this afternoon,unsure if it is a mistake , but Ex CG no longer listed. Still hoping for
a Desert trooper, or sniper. Will check today, as long as if my neighbor is home to sign for the package.

Last edited:
Yeah, if you don't have the control, you don't have the control. But you need to be flexible to take advantage of deals. Set up a rainy day fund and then wait for the right time. Throwing money around on full price items and then not having it on hand for the deals is bad business.

I'll pass on stuff for a long time hoping to snag a deal.

Sometimes it fails though. Still looking for a 1/6th Han in Carbonite than I waited on and then when it finally went on sale completely missed it.

Yeah, if you don't have the control, you don't have the control. But you need to be flexible to take advantage of deals. Set up a rainy day fund and then wait for the right time. Throwing money around on full price items and then not having it on hand for the deals is bad business.

I'll pass on stuff for a long time hoping to snag a deal.

Sometimes it fails though. Still looking for a 1/6th Han in Carbonite than I waited on and then when it finally went on sale completely missed it.

bet you didnt wait and get a good deal on beachhead or firefly.

Ex blk ninja still in stock , according to the SS site this afternoon,unsure if it is a mistake , but Ex CG no longer listed. Still hoping for
a Desert trooper, or sniper. Will check today, as long as if my neighbor is home to sign for the package.

Ugh I messed up, i was choosing between Rock n' Roll or Ex.CG, went with RnR because I already had CG, which I bought when they were "sold out" before :( grrrrrrrr now i prolly wont ever get a ex.CG

Ugh I messed up, i was choosing between Rock n' Roll or Ex.CG, went with RnR because I already had CG, which I bought when they were "sold out" before :( grrrrrrrr now i prolly wont ever get a ex.CG

I might be up for selling the ex head if the price is right.

Well my Zartan/Flint Dio arrived today (which BTW is kinda small but an awesome piece) along with my free item which was the Desert Ops Officer. Which I couldn't be happier getting also as I needed him. Now once I get a Desert Sniper and Beachhead, I'll have every Joe up to date. :rock

Just got my shipping notice. So I guess my order went through from last night.

Beauty. Free stuff.

I have my last item coming Tuesday, but I really doubt it will be the BN.

Here's what I was thinking trade 1 for 1:

Leg bracers
Arm guards
Pants
Undershirt
Vest
Neck Covering
1 bent shoe, 1 straight shoe

I'd like the keep the head and other stuff to use on my other reds. Already have the black head. Let me know if that works.

I have my last item coming Tuesday, but I really doubt it will be the BN.

Here's what I was thinking trade 1 for 1:

Leg bracers
Arm guards
Pants
Undershirt
Vest
Neck Covering
1 bent shoe, 1 straight shoe

I'd like the keep the head and other stuff to use on my other reds. Already have the black head. Let me know if that works.

I would take that, but I need the head wrap and the 2 flat feet.

Shoot. Can't give up the head wrap as I only have 1. If I had 2 it would be no problem.

I don't need the black head wrap because I plan on posing 1 of the bns with the hat and 1 with the wrap. Same with the red ninjas.

Last edited:
Back