Free Joe figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yea they pulled the plug before anyone started getting into their 134.99 figures, they just wanted to clean the desert team out.

well, there were several accounts to the contrary, but I don't know, maybe they sprinkled those in at a low amount to keep people interested.

That sucks man, hopefully it turns up.

It finally turned up :yess:, got a free Desert Officer... I have to say WOW the Rock n Roll looks SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much better than the pictures they show on thier site that im considering buying another one because this one was going to be transformed into a cobra variant, have yet to open the DO yet, wife says i have to wait for birthday to tear it open :thud:

I got another dessert officer as well! Dang, anyone want to trade for a rock n roll or something?

:lol:rotfl:lol Brawhahahha Rock n' Roll manipulated by Cobra Commander to do his bidding.....

20121031_1147100_zps7a394fc4.jpg

this promotion makes me wish i had waited to order my additional crimson guards as i would have actually liked to get a couple of desert troops. grrrr.

I have to say WOW the Rock n Roll looks SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much better than the pictures they show on thier site...

rock n roll is all kinds of awesome and one of sideshow's best.

I am so glad I got an R&R as my free figure. He is one of the best yet. I love it.

Free Sideshow figures...people still find something to complain about.

Free Sideshow figures...people still find something to complain about.

You got a problem with that~!!!!! ?

Or perhaps we should just call these boards ToothFairyCandyland.

ps: who's complaining?

SSC combined my orders and I didn't even have to pay the extra shipping. WHAT were they thinking????

My free figure didn't even come in it's own brown shipper. Everyone knows how important that brown shipper is. This will count against the figure whenever I decide to go sell it on ebay!

Thanks Sideshow.... THANKS a lot!! Learn better business 101 already.

SSC combined my orders and I didn't even have to pay the extra shipping. WHAT were they thinking????

My free figure didn't even come in it's own brown shipper. Everyone knows how important that brown shipper is. This will count against the figure whenever I decide to go sell it on ebay!

Thanks Sideshow.... THANKS a lot!! Learn better business 101 already.

I hope you are joking!!!! Oh I didnt read what was going on in the last posts.......

Last edited:
Back