Friday the 13th Part3 Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yep I cant wait for this one either.....dident get in on the Ex though. My Mom used to rent all the tapes for me when Stop N Go used to rent out vcr's and vhs tapes. The usual classics but she also threw in flicks like Basket Case and Chopping Mall too and kept my subscription to Fangoria active for years. I owe my fascination with horror to my Mom.

When the pre-order first went up on Black Friday, i saw the EX left hand it I really wasn't impressed. I thought the position of the had it looked rather strange (i still think it looks a little odd), i made a negative comment and said i wasn't gonna place an order. All night i was tossing and turing about whether or not to order the EX...then i woke up around 5 AM (eastern) looked at the site, saw the Low Quanitity Bar dwindling and i placed an order because i really loved the REGULAR portrait and was very impressed by the unmasked head. I'm really happy i pulled the trigger and secured the EX because this is one EX i would def regret passing on.

Friday+the+13th+Part+3+Jason+at+window+2.jpg

i really love this shot...really creeped me out when I was younger.

Good call and congrats too. I've come to pass on the idea that a piece is or can be great based on preorder or teaser pics. In hand (furthermore the human eye) is always winner with Sideshow and HT's. Its not that i'm a sucker to say i'd buy anything Friday 3 either, it does have to at least look decent in the beginning.

Btw wheres Elite brother Shai as of late? :dunno

yep I cant wait for this one either.....dident get in on the Ex though. My Mom used to rent all the tapes for me when Stop N Go used to rent out vcr's and vhs tapes. The usual classics but she also threw in flicks like Basket Case and Chopping Mall too and kept my subscription to Fangoria active for years. I owe my fascination with horror to my Mom.

My mom just didn't give a ____ what I watched, a long as I was out of her hair. I used to cut all the pictures out of Fangoria and hang them up all over my bedroom wall. I had a cousin who was scared ____less to go in my room :yess:
Now I just have my Predator and Jason figures/statues up in my room. My 3 year old always says "there's your Predator and Jason monsters", and was telling her mom how she has a friend named Jason and he's a monster like daddy's toys. :lol

Are you saying you had an order for the EX, then canceled, losing your NRD, and changed your order to the reg? :confused:

...wtf your telling me you dont want the switch out axe hands and unmasked awesomeness :slap

I hope you have a good reason sir.

Yes. It does sound a little screwey, but for me it was the best option. A local vendor had it for $303 CAD (shipped and taxes in) for the regular. The exclusive would have cost me $400 + from sideshow once you factor in all the extra taxes, duties and shipping. While the EXC. is amazing for this piece, it was not worth $100 + for me. Anyways, Sideshow was kind enough to refund my deposit as a one time courtesy, since I still planned on buying the statue anyways.

I am trying to better watch my collectible spending and I really love the regular look enough that canceling the exc does not bother me at all.

Yes. It does sound a little screwey, but for me it was the best option. A local vendor had it for $303 CAD (shipped and taxes in) for the regular. The exclusive would have cost me $400 + from sideshow once you factor in all the extra taxes, duties and shipping. While the EXC. is amazing for this piece, it was not worth $100 + for me. Anyways, Sideshow was kind enough to refund my deposit as a one time courtesy, since I still planned on buying the statue anyways.

I am trying to better watch my collectible spending and I really love the regular look enough that canceling the exc does not bother me at all.
Sounds feasible. What have we learned today, folks? Balsquat is insane and SS will give you a one time courtesy refund on NRDs. :D :wink1:

Thanks for info. :hi5:

Back