Friday the 13th Part3 Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
just got an email from sideshow customer service saying the ex versins waitlist is being closed out as there have been no cancellations. :gah:

They are pushing the reg, hold strong, this ain't the first rodeo this clown as been to. :lecture
What Ski said. Why on Earth would they cancel waitlists on an item that wasn't that close to release? Because they wish to sell more regs. I promise there will be last minute cancellations. There are always folks that run into problems not foreseen and have no other choice. Be strong.

What Ski said. Why on Earth would they cancel waitlists on an item that wasn't that close to release? Because they wish to sell more regs. I promise there will be last minute cancellations. There are always folks that run into problems not foreseen and have no other choice. Be strong.

Thanks dude! It's funny cuz in the email they included two links to order the regualr version.

In December, I got an e-mail telling me that waitlists were being closed for regular Spiderman Comiquettes, and suggesting that I order an Exclusive (which I already had on waitlist. . .but that's neither here nor there). I didn't think to remove my regular Spidey from the waitlist at this time.

A couple of months pass, and lo and behold! The regular Spidey converted! So, I will personally take that kind of notice with a grain of salt in the future.

Congratulations to all that purchased the exclusive! I actually had to let this one go - as it didn't grab me the way I thought it would.

I do think it will look fantastic in any ones horror collection and I'm glad SS have finally given the fans what they want!!!

Kind of disappoints me that the regular version doesn't have a mask that's removable. Would open the display options right up... could have the mask slid up onto his forehead to reveal his ugly mug :) I also think the machete should have been on the regular and the axe the exclusive. He looks good though, just think the execution was poorly thought out.

I actually had to let this one go - as it didn't grab me the way I thought it would.

images

This mother____er needs to ship already! When did it go up for order?

Its taking to ____in long, damn it.

Back