Friday the 13th Part3 Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
picture.php
An oldie, but a goodie. I have the long version of that one somewhere around here. Now, where did I put that damn thing?

Part 1 was filmed in the 70's :monkey3

Which was wholly improved upon in 81 with Part 2. :wink1:

That's one thing I actually liked about the remake. It cut through all the crap of the first 3 films and delivered a more concentrated origin story for Jason. Still bummed they canceled Pt. 2. Would've been nice to see Crystal Lake in the snow. :monkey2:monkey2:monkey2

Which was wholly improved upon in 81 with Part 2. :wink1:

That's one thing I actually liked about the remake. It cut through all the crap of the first 3 films and delivered a more concentrated origin story for Jason. Still bummed they canceled Pt. 2. Would've been nice to see Crystal Lake in the snow. :monkey2:monkey2:monkey2

Hehe I know :D I too enjoyed the remake and was a little pissed they canceled. I'd of loved to see a Friday film in the snow/winter too (so we heard)

I have several PFs on order, and might have to cancel some due to all the Hot Toys coming out.

This one, however, is mine! I have the exclusive, and will steal money from my grandma if I have to (...just kidding)

I have several PFs on order, and might have to cancel some due to all the Hot Toys coming out.

This one, however, is mine! I have the exclusive, and will steal money from my grandma if I have to (...just kidding)

Jason PF > Hot Toys figures. If I had to, I'd have even passed on the Bruce Lee Ex for it (thankfully I don't).

Cant wait for this, its great!
I just wish SS would add some blood smears to the machete and axe... surely they shouldnt be clean!! :cut

Yeah id actually rather have it in hand than spoil it with pics from comicon, but being that I know I have to wait regardless ill spoil it with pics. Yeah its going to be epic when this thing hits. I gotta rework my collection around so I can make this the center piece...or at least come up with a new way to display my F13th collection.

somebody know the release month of this piece. damn I can't wait more. the page said Est. Ship Date: 3rd Qtr 2011. What month are in 3rd Qrt???

Back