Friday the 13th Part3 Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have nothing to say, so i'm gonna keep posting pictures.
Friday3.jpg

I do want this thing to ship, but I have nothing else on order. Until Pinhead gets officially announced/teased, I'll have nothing left in life to look forward to. :monkey2

sadkeanujasonpf.jpg

DAMN :monkey2-Just got my email from sideshow saying my Flexpay Schedule Change‏ to

New Schedule for Remaining Payments

6/10/2011 $84.00

7/10/2011 $84.00

8/10/2011 $83.99

S0 NOW THATS CONFIRMING ITS GOING TO BE A AUG/SEPT SHIPPING :dunno AND THATS ONLY IF THERE ON TIME AGAIN

There is no FFFFFFFFUUUUUUUU.gif on the internet that can accurately express my dissatisfaction about this news.

See I was closer in my guessing with a Sept/Oct release. Sooner is better, but for some reason I had a feeling it would be around Septemeber.

DAMN :monkey2-Just got my email from sideshow saying my Flexpay Schedule Change‏ to

New Schedule for Remaining Payments

6/10/2011 $84.00

7/10/2011 $84.00

8/10/2011 $83.99

S0 NOW THATS CONFIRMING ITS GOING TO BE A AUG/SEPT SHIPPING :dunno AND THATS ONLY IF THERE ON TIME AGAIN

that sucks :gah::gah::gah::gah:

Global upheaval might have something to do with it. Hard to do business and meet deadlines with rising costs, earthquakes, floods, terrorism, pirates, union struggles, riots, etc.

It wouldn't be so difficult if they did their business in the US. :monkey3 :horse

so for the people that aren't flexing this piece...does that mean it will ship earlier than Aug/Sept?

Flex pay is setup to lead up to the release date with the last payment happening the same time straight up orders would be shipping. At least, that's what used to happen. I haven't flexed anything since the Predator maquette way back when.

Exactly!!! :goodpost: I know 20 painters here in the U.S. who would kill to paint these pieces up...:gah:

It would cost you a lot more than $350 for this if U.S. painters were doing every one of them. That wouldn't cover paint cost much less cost of clothes and casting of parts. And then there's the packaging.

Back