Friday the 13th Part3 Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
First, let me say how proud I am that the true Jason fans in here aren't wishing Jason a Happy Birthday like so many 'fans' are on Facebook are. Jason was not born on a Friday the 13th. Jason was born on Thrusday, June 13th, 1946. It only happened to be a Friday in 1980 when F13p1 takes place.

BTW, for those paying attention, the date of Pamela's death, 1979, on her headstone in part 4 is an error. Part 1 came out in 1980, the opening says "Present Day", and Friday the 13th was not in June in 1979, but in April and July, so 1979 is wrong. Pamela died in 1980.

That said, I would like to celebrate F13 this month with 13 pics of Jason's hottie of a mother, Betsy 'Pamela Voorhees' Palmer, circa 1955. Who knew she was such a looker.

Betsy-Palmer-831x1024.jpg

60betsypalmer.jpg

tumblr_lio05p20Y81qabj53o1_500.jpg

betsypalmer02.jpg

betsy_palmer_picture3.jpg

There's a little bit of crazy in that smile even back then.
Betsy_Palmer_actress.jpg

50264_143852139594_1054501_n.jpg

6.jpg

Sort of an omen of her own future. A very dark place for her to BEHEADED!
5.jpg

I'm sure once this piece arrives i'll start hating on 1/6 figs again :lol

Jeez I hope this shows up sooner than later! I know for a fact it'll become my favorite piece.

I passed on the exclusive when I saw it. After "celebrating" the 13th with a movie marathon, I kinda wish I didn't. But, at least it freed money for other stuff. Can't wait to see these when you get them.

I passed on the exclusive when I saw it. After "celebrating" the 13th with a movie marathon, I kinda wish I didn't. But, at least it freed money for other stuff. Can't wait to see these when you get them.

Both the REG and EXC were $279.99 and preorders, not sure what you mean by "freed money"

Back