Friday the 13th Part3 Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is most likely my absolute most anticipated piece ever. Too bad there's probably still a decent sized wait left. :( :impatient:

We are getting closer to the beginning of the 3rd quarter, so maybe we'll get a more exact date for release soon.

By the way...
welcome_16.gif

TO THE FREAKS, NICKY!!!

thanks bro:wave

Jason Voorhees evolved over the course of 8 films so it gave the character much more depth. Michael Myers became redundant and boring. Now if we were to compare John Carpenters Halloween to ANY Friday film there is no comparison. 78Halloween is king, right after The Shining.

One other positive the Friday films had over the Halloween sequels is the excellent (consistent) Manfredini score. Very nostaligic.

Jason Voorhees evolved over the course of 8 films so it gave the character much more depth.

:rotfl Sorry, that just sounds funny. I'm as big a Jason fan as you can find, but I'd never call him 'deep'. Granted, the sequels have more variety in look and tone, but they're all pretty shallow. I think only Goes to Hell tried to go deep, and we know how that turned out.

Halloween=better movie.

The best F13th (part 3 for me) still cant stand against the original Halloween.

But....

Voorhees=better character, mythos, franchise.

Thats a truth :lecture

You know its a truth cause I used one of these " :lecture "
This is kind of my feelings on it, too. I think Halloween is as solid a horror movie as there is. The Friday the 13th movies are fun, but usually cheesy and forgettable apart from the kills. But Jason is probably my favorite modern horror character.

Jason Voorhees evolved over the course of 8 films so it gave the character much more depth.
He changed quite a bit over the course of his films, yes, but I don't know if I would call it evolution (like Surfer, I chuckled a bit when I first read that :lol ). I'm not a big fan of zombie Jason, honestly, though I think part 6 is one of the better films of the franchise.

Think about it for a second, bub. You're trolling "pro Michael Myers" BS in a Jason Voorhees thread, full of Jason Voorhees fanboys (myself included) who've offered far superior arguments on why the Friday franchise is and will always be bigger and better. And your counter? Posting stupid troll images with personal insults hidden in them. The irony here is that this image above is what Freud would call "deflection" and pretty much describes you to a T. :wink1:

Think about it for a second, bub. You're trolling "pro Michael Myers" BS in a Jason Voorhees thread, full of Jason Voorhees fanboys (myself included) who've offered far superior arguments on why the Friday franchise is and will always be bigger and better. And your counter? Posting stupid troll images with personal insults hidden in them. The irony here is that this image above is what Freud would call "deflection" and pretty much describes you to a T. :wink1:
:lol Hey, way to creatively turn that around on me, bub. You're rubber and I'm glue and all that. Good one. I actually am a big Jason fan. I'd like to draw your attention to the below signature. I just happen to not limit myself to being a fan of one psycho killer. I never stated once that MM > JV. I'm excited about this piece more than any other. I did state that a Michael Myers PF would rock, which it would.

Perhaps if you have an issue with insults and are so sensitive to them, lacking any sort of real sense of humor, you shouldn't cast them about so frequently. You will reap what you sow. You sow ____ weeds, you get ____ weeds. I'm not the kind of man that will take your ____. I fear not you nor any man, not on any forum nor in life. :wink1:

:lol Hey, way to creatively turn that around on me, bub. You're rubber and I'm glue and all that. Good one. I actually am a big Jason fan. I'd like to draw your attention to the below signature. I just happen to not limit myself to being a fan of one psycho killer. I never stated once that MM > JV. I'm excited about this piece more than any other. I did state that a Michael Myers PF would rock, which it would.

Perhaps if you have an issue with insults and are so sensitive to them, lacking any sort of real sense of humor, you shouldn't cast them about so frequently. You will reap what you sow. You sow ____ weeds, you get ____ weeds. I'm not the kind of man that will take your ____. I fear not you nor any man, not on any forum nor in life. :wink1:

Another trolling post. :clap:clap:clap

:lol:lol:lol :goodpost:

Great job. Classic deflection. Trolling you trolls can be fun.

It's funny how all you newbs with a 2010 join date take issue with someone questioning your common sense. I'm guessing your "troll" bs, given you were so ready to use it, is a result of the discussion in the Terminator PF thread, a thread in a completely different section of the boards. Well, just like you were there, you're wrong here too.

It's funny how all you newbs with a 2010 join date take issue with someone questioning your common sense. I'm guessing your "troll" bs, given you were so ready to use it, is a result of the discussion in the Terminator PF thread, a thread in a completely different section of the boards. Well, just like you were there, you're wrong here too.
:lol Noob, indeed. Been on another forum around this hobby far longer than you've been out of diapers. You've been here under 2 years more than me. I've been there over two more years than you've been here. May not have as high of a post count as you, but I have nothing for which to compensate. I need to stop now. I am pretty sure your trollosity is rubbing off on me. So, you honestly doubt your status as a troll, eh? Alright then. No point arguing. I'll just point it out in your future trolling sessions. :wink1:

:lol Noob, indeed. Been on another forum around this hobby far longer than you've been out of diapers. You've been here under 2 years more than me. I've been there over two more years than you've been here. May not have as high of a post count as you, but I have nothing for which to compensate. I need to stop now. I am pretty sure your trollosity is rubbing off on me. So, you honestly doubt your status as a troll, eh? Alright then. No point arguing. I'll just point it out in your future trolling sessions. :wink1:

Sorry kiddo, Spawn.com memberships don't count. :nono

Back