Friday the 13th Part3 Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
rebeccablackp.jpg

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

I wish this were a Myers PF exclusive, which I know is unlikely to ever happen. But then I could feel all pumped like you guys are for this Jason...

lucky bastards

since you don't live too far away from me ( a few hours by car i guess ) i invite you at my house once a year at halloween so you can check this wonderful piece in my collection yourself , i really hope that it compensates for you missing out on this piece :rotfl

Yep same. I called my bank and explained there will be payment in the US as sometimes they block a foreign transaction. Not much more I can do really.

Same here, my bank assured me there would be no problem but I am going into the bank myself just to make sure. :)

Good Luck Guys ... hope all orders go through successful :pray:

I wish this were a Myers PF exclusive, which I know is unlikely to ever happen. But then I could feel all pumped like you guys are for this Jason...

I don't think it's impossible for an MM PF. Monkeys flying out of one's ass is impossible. Anything short of that is not.

one thing is for sure, if sideshow can get DC licence then anything possible...have faith dude:1-1:

Last edited:
Got my Processing Alert from sideshow :hi5:

They really got me freaked out about the credit card policy thing. Went to my Bank, they said it should be fine but they can't do anything about it being denied until it happens but from the looks of my accounts they reckon there will be no problem.

Going to be one hell of a nervous Thursday evening :lightnin

positive thoughts ... positive thoughts ... positive thoughts ... positive thoughts

Last edited:
since you don't live too far away from me ( a few hours by car i guess ) i invite you at my house once a year at halloween so you can check this wonderful piece in my collection yourself , i really hope that it compensates for you missing out on this piece :rotfl

When i am at your house i am knock you down and take the exclusive with me :).
You can also check out my 2 exclusives from jason and freddy at my home o wait i send you the picture of my 2 exlusives

View attachment 37342

Back