Friday the 13th Part3 Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So how many of us are going to be calling SS tomorrow morning to make sure the charge goes through?? :lol:lol

I know I will be. The no decline thing is totally ridiculous because a charge can get declined for so many reasons beyond insufficient funds. Terrible policy.

Their card decline policy that is...... on normal orders you have a week to get your shat together if a charge is declined for whatever reason..... shorten it to two days for times like this instead of SOL charging......

Their card decline policy that is...... on normal orders you have a week to get your shat together if a charge is declined for whatever reason..... shorten it to two days for times like this instead of SOL charging......

Oh, I see. I don't think they should change the policy for rare items period. Keep the same process for them, that they do for everything else. It seems completely unnecessary other than to create angst amongst collectors when they do this stuff, especially now that they have the NRD. :(

just talked to them myself .....$291.28 to be charged tomorrow

So that's roughly $40 shipping to the UK, How much for Import duties etc, Does that come from Fed-Ex?

It's my 1st order since the Euro Warehouse closed.

Oh, I see. I don't think they should change the policy for rare items period. Keep the same process for them, that they do for everything else. It seems completely unnecessary other than to create angst amongst collectors when they do this stuff, especially now that they have the NRD. :(

Yeah its like they could care less (IF something were to happen) that most of us waited up late to preorder, pay you 10% up front and then wait 8 whole month to be told to ____ off in the end. I tell you, nothing better ____ up tommorow.

I will prob. end up giving the exclusive to my brother, and just ordering the regular for myself. I am quite suprised the regular is still not sold out, it is already shipping August 19. The exclusive ships tomorrow, which kind of scares me a little. I hope they didn't rush anything to pump it out faster. Regardless they are both BOSS, so congrats. to all who get in on these now. We all know when they sell out, prices will go up and up. Anyone remember how funny the window scene at the end of part 3 was?

After being told that my card details had been updated on this, I see that it hasn't. I emailed every SS person I had email for to update the details. I know they will hate me for this, but I can't risk it.

Back