Friday the 13th Part3 Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He's such a hulking mass, and so much larger than everyone else. Amazing photographs King. Much appreciated in pushing me well over the edge on a regular...

Oh yeah, as much as I think the exclusive head sculpt and machete are cool, the regular mask/axe pose is by far the best display option in my opinion. The axe works so much better, it interacts with the body language perfectly. If you have an axe, go outside and hold it and position your body like you are readying to chop wood on a block, you basically get into the position Jason is in. I think that was the intention of the sculptor, for Jason to be wielding the axe double handed. The machete and empty hand just do not mesh well with the rest of the body, at least in my opinion . And of course, masked is so iconic, I would never display him without it.

The coolest thing about the exclusive for me is actually the print.

Nice shots crOw, they emphasize how craptastic JvF is :lol

I love the JvF statue. LOVE it. The flash obviously doesn't help, but he's still one of my favorite pieces. Not too big on the movie, but the look is among my favorite Jason looks ever.

Excellent photos King. Congrats aswell. I am contacting sideshow about about the awful right hand. This piece has been sat in my living room on the fireplace and I've really decided it's awesome.

This pic is soo awesome, i may have to leave work early today...as it is impossible to contain my excitement.

the reflection off his left eye is what puts it over the top.

Yeah, thats the photo that makes me think I want one. I am still gonna wait until my friend gets his and I can see it in hand.

Great photos KD

IMG_1291.jpg

Great shot here. Makes poor FvJ Jason look sort of sad, quality wise.

Here's some better shots to show off the nice paints. Eyes came out really nice.

P1060395.jpg

P1060392.jpg

P1060397.jpg

P1060400.jpg

P1060404.jpg

thenammagazine said:
Plus, it helps to distinguish Pt. 3's Jason from the rest.

True, another great reason!

I wish we had gotten a little half bust display thing like Gollum got, I really wanna display the mongoloid head in some way, it came out really nice, and it seems like a crime to put it back in the box.

I wish we had gotten a little half bust display thing like Gollum got, I really wanna display the mongoloid head in some way, it came out really nice, and it seems like a crime to put it back in the box.
I wish the same thing. That is a crime. I might fashion something out of sculpey for alternate head display purposes.

Hey, King. What camera do you use for statchoo pitcher takin'? Thanks.

Overall I am EXTREMELY pleased with this piece. No pic here can/will bring out the detail of this item. I have literally zero complaints. I love it. :rock

I wish the same thing. That is a crime. I might fashion something out of sculpey for alternate head display purposes.

Hey, King. What camera do you use for statchoo pitcher takin'? Thanks.

How awesome would it be to display something like this with your premium format :rock

P1060407.jpg

Its a Panasonic DMC-LX5

Nice shots Roy!

Looks badass with the Terminator collection.

Back