Friday the 13th Part3 Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMG_1291.jpg

Great shot here. Makes poor FvJ Jason look sort of sad, quality wise.
I agree completely. Though I never was much of a fan of the FvJ Jason design, I must admit. I didn't hate it, but it was just sorta lackluster to me.

Sorry for the sub-standard pics, Usual mobile cam quality.

DSC00393.jpg
[/IMG]

DSC00386.jpg
[/IMG]

DSC00388.jpg
[/IMG]

DSC00390.jpg
[/IMG]

Thanks guys! I'm in freaking Jason heaven right now :yess:

For those that plan on posing their Jason PF ontop of a Detolf check this out:

IMG_7517.jpg

The magnet and screw line up perfectly on the corner of the Detolf. It doesn't move a bit, very snug and safe.

IMG_7516.jpg

A couple more .............

IMG_7520.jpg

IMG_7519.jpg

Wow this piece, just wow! :clap

I was thinking about picking up Freddy to go with Jason, but dang does he look tiny there. I think I'll just wait for a 'classic' Freddy PF now with a thicker base.

Oh yeah, as much as I think the exclusive head sculpt and machete are cool, the regular mask/axe pose is by far the best display option in my opinion. The axe works so much better, it interacts with the body language perfectly. If you have an axe, go outside and hold it and position your body like you are readying to chop wood on a block, you basically get into the position Jason is in. I think that was the intention of the sculptor, for Jason to be wielding the axe double handed. The machete and empty hand just do not mesh well with the rest of the body, at least in my opinion . And of course, masked is so iconic, I would never display him without it.

The coolest thing about the exclusive for me is actually the print.

Nice shots crOw, they emphasize how craptastic JvF is :lol

100% agree. The print rocks!

I wish we had gotten a little half bust display thing like Gollum got, I really wanna display the mongoloid head in some way, it came out really nice, and it seems like a crime to put it back in the box.

Me too! I'd love for a 'bust' for the EX to display the other hand, and perhaps even hands.

How awesome would it be to display something like this with your premium format :rock

P1060407.jpg

Its a Panasonic DMC-LX5

Nice shots Roy!

Looks badass with the Terminator collection.

That is exactly what I'm talking about! Maybe we can get Kato to make us some overpriced shirts for our busts? :lol

That is exactly what I'm talking about! Maybe we can get Kato to make us some overpriced shirts for our busts? :lol

Well since you called them "overpriced", according to Kato, you obviously won't be part of his clientele since you can't afford it. :wink1:

Back on topic, this thing freakin' kicks all sorts of ass. I only own two other PFs, the FvJ Jason and Undying Carcass, but this easily beats them out and is probably up there with anything Sideshow's put out to this point. I love the detailed paint job on the hockey mask and, despite initial misgivings about the pose, it works flawlessly. Think I'm sticking with the axe for now, but I'll probably change my mind in 5 minutes.

I dunno, there's really nothing else I can say...this is a home run. The centerpiece of my Jason collection. I can't praise it highly enough.

Well since you called them "overpriced", according to Kato, you obviously won't be part of his clientele since you can't afford it. :wink1:

Back on topic, this thing freakin' kicks all sorts of ass. I only own two other PFs, the FvJ Jason and Undying Carcass, but this easily beats them out and is probably up there with anything Sideshow's put out to this point. I love the detailed paint job on the hockey mask and, despite initial misgivings about the pose, it works flawlessly. Think I'm sticking with the axe for now, but I'll probably change my mind in 5 minutes.

I dunno, there's really nothing else I can say...this is a home run. The centerpiece of my Jason collection. I can't praise it highly enough.

Considering I have two of his sets, I don't think thats the case. :lol They are overpriced IMO, but the quality is indeed nice. But, honestly, besides from him there aren't a lot of tailors we could get a shirt from.

Last edited:
I was just picking at a couple of his comments when vodoun asked him about something, and he was pretty condescending about it. I dunno, he's got a good thing going, I guess...my brain just can't process paying that much for a set of 1/6 clothes. And I mean that literally. It breaks my brain, like when I try to do math. It just doesn't compute. I'm not saying you guys that do own his stuff are wrong at all, I'm just literally trying to explain that my brain can't process those prices.

I own a BillyB shirt & tie, and they work for me. It's all covered up by the coat anyway, so yeah...I'm good. I have to admire that much dedication to perfecting your figure, though. I just can't process it.

I dunno, I think it's appropriate for his deformities. He looks kind of palsied there, which I like.

It is. Some just need to pop in Friday 3 and pay attention to the small things. I tell you, this thing IS dead on. Trust me.

Man, I don't remember the last time I was this content with getting a new piece. Unreal piece imo.

You know I'll be honest here...I think 3 is maybe my second least favorite in the series. I haven't watched it in forever, but I just remember hating pretty much everyone but Jason, in the "get the ____ off my screen" way, not just the "I can't wait to see you get killed horrifically!" way. The 3D shots always seemed really distracting to me, and overall...I dunno, I just didn't like it.

I probably need to watch it again.

I have to say part 3 is not one of my Faves. Part 4, 6 and 7 are my faves. Jason was awesome in 3 but the movie was below average IMO.

Back