Friday the 13th Part3 Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Last edited:
jason_1.jpg

jason_2-1.jpg

jason_3-1.jpg

jason_4-1.jpg

jason_5-1.jpg

Last edited:
Nah I rarely get the EX. My Reg should be shipping today! Which means it will be in little old Tasmania sometime next week, I will snap a few pics with other PFs for further comparison - I mean he was towering over PZ there man, my PZ will be terrified!!!

Anyone got Ash and Jason? I bet they look good displayed together, my Ash is boxed up ATM :(

p8101384.jpg

Here you are Bruce :wink1: Pic,s of Jason beside Ash

Nice pictures dude.I've got the FvJ pf too.The new pf of Jason is bigger .He is f....... huge my friend.I cant wait till he is in Holland

Seriously dude, what do you smoke? Stevie Wonder could see the FvJ Jason is bigger than the Part III one. The Part III one is only a superior staue/PF over the FvJ one, but it's not even close to being bigger :cuckoo:

Oh wait, did your friend with SSC insider info tell you it's bigger? :lol

Seriously dude, what do you smoke? Stevie Wonder could see the FvJ Jason is bigger than the Part III one. The Part III one is only a superior staue/PF over the FvJ one, but it's not even close to being bigger :cuckoo:

Sometimes, you make it too easy to even want to word a reply. :lol

Look at the picture.
The part 3 pf is taller

Back