Friday the 13th Part3 Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm in the woods, and the crickets and all those other things are making tons of racket. Can't close the window to my room because it's too hot and too humid and there is no air conditioning here.

So, I just ordered a regular Jason. :yess:

Go to the last page of my signature link to see more of this.

BackComparison.jpg

ExModNewFleshCrown.jpg

Yes---its an extremely large piece. But as Jason has surpassed Freddy (and due to poor marketing even Michael Myers) as the king of 80's horrors/slasher pics---its appropriate.:clap

I knew he was big but he is looking Uruk Hai Beserker big! I guess in the Sideshow pics he is just sort of chillin on his own, the base is quite average looking - I was thinking he was gonna be relative in size to maybe Arnie but he looks massive! Can't wait now.

I knew he was big but he is looking Uruk Hai Beserker big! I guess in the Sideshow pics he is just sort of chillin on his own, the base is quite average looking - I was thinking he was gonna be relative in size to maybe Arnie but he looks massive! Can't wait now.

I Thought you got the Exclusive Bruce are you still waiting or is the regular coming instead !!!!

Nah I rarely get the EX. My Reg should be shipping today! Which means it will be in little old Tasmania sometime next week, I will snap a few pics with other PFs for further comparison - I mean he was towering over PZ there man, my PZ will be terrified!!!

Anyone got Ash and Jason? I bet they look good displayed together, my Ash is boxed up ATM :(

I'm in the woods, and the crickets and all those other things are making tons of racket. Can't close the window to my room because it's too hot and too humid and there is no air conditioning here.

So, I just ordered a regular Jason. :yess:
Wise move. Congrats!!! :rock
Still have lots in storage.... The downside of moving.....
Too bad. Hope we can check out your entire collection in your new digs. :)

Back