Friday the 13th Part3 Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Truth is, Skimonkey paid flipper prices on ebay and is just to ashamed to admit it.

Wait list converted...pfft..yeah right.

wrestler_excited_gif.gif

Just noticed on the regular:

Est. Ship Date: Cards will be charged on August 15th!

Woot! :D Mine is paid for through the dealer and he drop ships quickly so I might have my regular by Tuesday or Wednesday!

Lucky bastard i must wait 6 weeks longer

Re: different hock . . .

This is a part 3 hock I made and now using for the unmasked option bust.
This is the prototype and only in it's semi-final phase (not entirely screen accurate in weathering yet).
Hope you enjoy . . .

2n733mf.jpg
2lkfm8k.jpg
2lo28ly.jpg
296lqux.jpg
34t8nf6.jpg

Wow can't believe nobody has commented on this yet.

Looking Good!! Will look great after the weathering.

Something looks slightly off. A tad narrow perhaps?? Or the sides are pushed in, causing the eye holes to look a tad close together and the mask to overall look to narrow.

The side shot you took looks fantastic!!

I think when you are all done this it going to look awsome!!!

Damn, that mask does look great!!! Looks more screen accurate than the Sideshow masked sculpt. Well done TheMagnificentVoid :clap :clap :clap

Wow! This PF looks great as is but with that custom mask it looks just out of this world.
TheMagnificentVoid let us know if you will be able to make that mask available for some $$$! Fantastic upgrade for Exclusive version. I bet you will have 200 guaranteed orders :lol:pray:

Hmm. Just found Jason like this. I havent moved him since i put him here...but I found this....

e316f167.jpg

b4eaffe0.jpg

But it's an easy fix. But it's still very strange....

Re: different hock . . .

This is a part 3 hock I made and now using for the unmasked option bust.
This is the prototype and only in it's semi-final phase (not entirely screen accurate in weathering yet).
Hope you enjoy . . .

2n733mf.jpg
2lkfm8k.jpg
2lo28ly.jpg
296lqux.jpg
34t8nf6.jpg

Thats what I wanted to see with sideshows

I think you pulled this off great.
Would love to see the mask after its fully weathered

Back