Friday the 13th Part3 Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: different hock . . .

jasonVoorheesPF-Barbarian-001.jpg

That is amazing and bears repeating. Can't wait to see all your photographic excellence.

You got my lucky number! :panic:

Motherlover!!! It's magnificent! Mighty fine work, brother. Mighty fine indeed! :rock

Got #33 last Thursday and I've grown to love the maskless/axe combo and will mostly display him thusly, yet will pull the ol' switcheroo from time to time. Just got back from camping with my woman, dogs and Jason Voorhees. Took some pics while there and I'll post them in a few. Here's a sample...

Barb, I believe you have one of my trucks there, is that a Silverado? :monkey1

That is amazing and bears repeating. Can't wait to see all your photographic excellence.

You got my lucky number! :panic:
:lol Thanks and sorry! Here's a few more pics of the greatest Sideshow piece released thus far. So thankful for jaakub's generosity in hooking me up! :rock

jasonVoorheesPF-Barbarian-02.jpg

jasonVoorheesPF-Barbarian-04.jpg

jasonVoorheesPF-Barbarian-05.jpg

jasonVoorheesPF-Barbarian-06.jpg

jasonVoorheesPF-Barbarian-07.jpg

More to come later...

Last edited:
Dude, your forced perspective shots are wonderful!:clap I don't know if I'm more impressed with your pics, or that you took Jason camping with you.
:lol Thanks, Brother Surfer! My woman laughed hard when I told her of my nerdy plan. She still can't believe I did it. I think she loves me slightly less that she used to.
Well, you know what they say, F__ing Oakies Really Dig'em. :lol :nana:
:lol:lol:lol :pfft:
Rally impressive shots Barbarian!!! :rock
Thank you, Brother King! :hi5:

I want to take this moment to say the Sideshow, as we all knew, rocks! I just got an email saying that my issue has been resolved and a Jason exclusive is going to heading home to me. For those sending a little hope my way - thanks.

Can't wait to display and photograph him

Last edited:
I want to take this moment to say the Sideshow, as we all knew, rocks! I just got an email saying that my issue has been resolved and a Jason exclusive is going to heading home to me. For those sending a little hope my way - thanks.

Can't wait to display and photograph him

Great news!!!:yess:

Motherlover!!! It's magnificent! Mighty fine work, brother. Mighty fine indeed! :rock

Got #33 last Thursday and I've grown to love the maskless/axe combo and will mostly display him thusly, yet will pull the ol' switcheroo from time to time. Just got back from camping with my woman, dogs and Jason Voorhees. Took some pics while there and I'll post them in a few. Here's a sample...

Congrads Barbarian :clap. And even bigger congrads on the low No :yess:

Another deserving collector getting Jason :clap

p.s your pics :rock

Back