Friday the 13th Part3 Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ditto that, no word on my shipment yet, after the dealer asking for my phone number for the shipment from Sideshow yesterday morning. I'm waiting...

... somewhat patiently... :panic:

I just checked sideshow and it says the regular version is on back order now so if any one is wanting to get this thing you better act fast because this is only going to get more expensive and why wouldn't it this thing is impressive

My replacement Jason head showed up today, so I had to destroy the other one.

Man, these suckers are made well. I smahed the hell out of this thing a few times to get it like this... :rotfl

Thanks for the fast replacement Sideshow! :) :) :)

BrokenJasonheadforSS.jpg

Mine arrived today after being shipped 2 days ago ! Still have to open him
Open that mother____er up!!! :impatient:
My replacement Jason head showed up today, so I had to destroy the other one.

Man, these suckers are made well. I smahed the hell out of this thing a few times to get it like this... :rotfl

Thanks for the fast replacement Sideshow! :) :) :)

BrokenJasonheadforSS.jpg
YOUCH! Congrats on the speedy replacement, brother! :rock

Just finished putting him together and he's excellent ! Makes me impatient to get Pinhead and hopefully Michael Myers :pray:
Pinhead's in the bag and MM will happen. I know this only because there is no other viable option. I've done the math. :lecture
Mine is moving out the door tonight at Sideshow. I should have him in hand on Friday! Great off day...
Very nice. Congrats! :rock

Back