Friday the 13th Part3 Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's debatable. If we locked Leatherface (with a Chainsaw) and Jason (with a machete) in a cage, I could definately see Bubba walking out the winner. The Creeper is MUCH more powerful that Mr. Voorhees.

The chainsaw would get stuck in Jason at which point, either version of Leatherface would be destroyed. Creeper would get his wings ripped off and then be ripped to pieces. The only one who really even stood a chance, Freddy, well, we already know the outcome of that. Ash couldn't even kill him and had to freeze him under Crystal Lake. :lol

This should maybe be put in the "Horror...what do you know?" thread, but the famous scene where Jason smashed the sleeping bag against the tree was supposed to involve multiple slams which is the way it was filmed. In editing they cut it down to just one.

I think that was a good call.

Also wound up being Kane's favorite kill. :lol

As much as I like the other movie killers and want a PF of them; Jason is the most powerful and intimidating. He doesn't need weapons to rip someones arms and head right off. He also has the most innovative and creative kills out of all of them. The dude is an artist with his kills - like DaVinci.

The chainsaw would get stuck in Jason at which point, either version of Leatherface would be destroyed. Creeper would get his wings ripped off and then be ripped to pieces. The only one who really even stood a chance, Freddy, well, we already know the outcome of that. Ash couldn't even kill him and had to freeze him under Crystal Lake. :lol

Jason the chainsaw would saw through Jason's arms like butter and he would be as useful as a one-legged man in an ass kicking contest. In all seriousness, it would be a great battle, of two killers of similar strength....but Leatherface is a crazier and has the more devastating weapon.

The Creeper may get his wings cut off, but no way in hell Jason would be able to rip his wings off. I bet Freddy could do it in dream-land, and Pinhead and the Centobyte could "pull it off" if they had him on some sort of sick sadistic torture device...but no way any of the other Slashers could "tear off" his wings.

Watch this clip and fast forward to 10:20 & 12:30...pay attention at how quick and explosive the Creeper scoops up his prey with his nasty Creeper Talons. They don't stand a chance and have no idea what hit em. I could easily see the Creeper doing this to ALL of the characters on my list
[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P_8gOmhuPW0&feature=related"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P_8gOmhuPW0&feature=related[/ame]

Freddy is the Dream Master, if he's in his element he is #1 without question. Out of his element, Chucky would give him a run for his money :lecture

Jason the chainsaw would saw through Jason's arms like butter and he would be as useful as a one-legged man in an ass kicking contest. In all seriousness, it would be a great battle, of two killers of similar strength....but Leatherface is a crazier and has the more devastating weapon.

The Creeper may get his wings cut off, but no way in hell Jason would be able to rip his wings off. I bet Freddy could do it in dream-land, and Pinhead and the Centobyte could "pull it off" if they had him on some sort of sick sadistic torture device...but no way any of the other Slashers could "tear off" his wings.

Watch this clip and fast forward to 10:20 & 12:30...pay attention at how quick and explosive the Creeper scoops up his prey with his nasty Creeper Talons. They don't stand a chance and have no idea what hit em. I could easily see the Creeper doing this to ALL of the characters on my list
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P_8gOmhuPW0&feature=related

Freddy is the Dream Master, if he's in his element he is #1 without question. Out of his element, Chucky would give him a run for his money :lecture

Have you ever used a chainsaw? :lol They don't cut like butter unless it's a slow, steady cut. Likely Leatherface would be swinging like a madman at Jason, overstep, lose his balance and wind up a dead man. He's only human and fighting someone who can punch a head clean off.

The battle with Jason could easily last the measly 3 days the Creeper has, at which time Jason would rend it limb from limb and go on about his business. As far as speed, we've all seen how fast Jason is as well (not running but attacking). The Creeper closing the distance would put himself in Jason's grasp. Doesn't end well for the Creeper.

Assuming we blatantly ignore the fact that Jason isn't afraid of water, Freddy is the only one who stood a chance. But Freddy's weakness here is that he can't kill Jason and when he gains too much power, he pops back into the real world where, as we've already seen, he just doesn't stand a chance.

I think out of all of them on the list, Pinhead is the only one who could potentially stop Jason (but not kill him). Pinhead can hook Jason repeatedly and suspend him off the ground, rehooking Jason every time he tears loose. That's about it.

Last edited:
Have you ever tried ripping the wings off a large bird and then ripping them to pieces?

I do it every thanksgiving. The secret is using the joints against themselves. :lol

If I possessed the ability to punch a head clean off of a heavily muscled neck, or rip an arm clean off of a shoulder, I doubt that Creeper's skinnier wings would be much of an issue. :wink1:

Also, don't forget, the creeper succumbed to being stabbed repeatedly in the heart in Pt. 2 by a harpoon. :lol

I'm thinking of getting the standard Jason. Wouldn't display without the mask though I think of a machete as Jasons weapon of choice. Would of preferred the look from part 7 or even 6. Pinhead and Michael would be great too. As would Leatherface from part 3, dont really like the total transvestite/cheap hooker look for Leatherface.

P1060299-1.jpg

P1060475.jpg

P1060470.jpg

P1060292-1.jpg

:wave

I love the storyline for the Friday series. It makes no freakin sense. He has survived everything from being drowned, sliced up, electrified ect. He just wont give up.

From what I recall Jason actually dies at the end of part 4 and returns as a supernatural being in part 6.

It just hit me. You know what this thread (and, as it's already been pointed out, many of the threads in the Horror section) reminds me of? Those free subscriber ads in the back of old school Fangoria magazines.

You know the ones, where some loner kid from Tulsa would write...

Loner Kid From Tulsa said:
Jason Rules! Freddy Drools! Brooker is God! Metallica, Sabbath and Lemmy forever!

...or some Shakespeare in Virginia would pen...

Shakespeare in Virginia said:
Jason Lives, Freddy too, I'm already dead, next is you!

...maybe Kevin A from Coronado, CA would send in...

Kevin A from Coronado said:
Fango #1. Long live Leatherface! Freddy and Jason suck! Kill Bon Jovi!

Same thing we've got going on in here, only we're not restricted to 80 characters.

It's amazing how we've come so far and yet made so little progress. :rock :lol

I do it every thanksgiving. The secret is using the joints against themselves. :lol

If I possessed the ability to punch a head clean off of a heavily muscled neck, or rip an arm clean off of a shoulder, I doubt that Creeper's skinnier wings would be much of an issue. :wink1:

Also, don't forget, the creeper succumbed to being stabbed repeatedly in the heart in Pt. 2 by a harpoon. :lol

the only thing the creeper succumbs to is his 23 day time limit

Jason is easily my #2 Horror guy, #1 on certain days, but i just think for the 23 days the Creeper is stronger.

great pic(s) king

It just hit me. You know what this thread (and, as it's already been pointed out, many of the threads in the Horror section) reminds me of? Those free subscriber ads in the back of old school Fangoria magazines.

You know the ones, where some loner kid from Tulsa would write...

it's not a bad thing. We are here in the horror section to discuss the characters we love, and i see no problem in discussing hypothetical DEATH MATCHES.

if it's too much for you i suggest you go to the library and check out National Geographic or something more up your alley.

Back