Friday the 13th Part3 Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Voorhees > Myers = Krueger > Pinhead > Leatherface > everyone else.

Character:

Leatherface>Voorhees>Pinhead>Myers>Kruger

4859075979_cdf32b3755.jpg
>
jasonheadshot.jpg
>
2123399345_m.jpg
>
Jeepers-Creepers.jpg
>
6312281_std.jpg
>
pinhead.jpg
>
50314_161617394727_319463_n.jpg
>
leprechaun1.jpg
>
candyman.gif
>
genios-(ou-djinns)-nao-sao-bonzinhos-como-os-de-jeannie-e-um-genio-os.jpg
...sorry GHOSTFACE

and that SAW guy doesn't deserve to be on this list

Oh, damn, forgot about Chucky.

Voorhees > Myers = Krueger > Chucky > Pinhead > Leatherface > everybody else. Note: Ghostface is not a single character, but nobody has outdone the original duo.

Movie

Halloween '78 > F13 part 3 > Scream 1 > Bride of Chucky > Nightmare 3 > original Massacre.

I don't think any of the Hellraiser movies are particularly good. I just love the Pinhead mythos.

Franchise

That's a hard one. All have solid episodes, and all have really crappy ones, but F13 is my go to.

FAIL? You tell me where you see fail and i will show you the light :nana:

IMO, Freddy Krueger not as #1 slasher is an EPIC fail.

No Norman Bates is a fail of epic proportions. He's the godfather of slashers. Leprechaun, Creeper, Whishmaster and Chucky are great villains, fun even, but don't belong anywhere near the top 10. Well, Chucky, maybe, due to pop icon status, but certainly not his flicks. :monkey1

What is it about the horror section that makes us do this to every thread?

Myers > everything else :wave

I knew there was a reason I loved you Kabuki, now I just know what the reason is...

Sorry to have started the ages old debate yet again. Silly, I know. I just want to see Sideshow make a Myers happen.

No Norman Bates is a fail of epic proportions. He's the godfather of slashers. Leprechaun, Creeper, Whishmaster and Chucky are great villains, fun even, but don't belong anywhere near the top 10. Well, Chucky, maybe, due to pop icon status, but certainly not his flicks. :monkey1

I 100% agree with you regarding Bates, he is the grandmaster, however he was in one single EPIC film ... and i was doing a list of Modern Slashers/Killers, who are the faces of their Franchise...characters we've seen more than once. that's why Norman wasn't included.

While i understand where you're coming from, all those killers i listed pretty much are the Top 10 killers (as horror Franchise Icons). People hate on the Creeper, but for those 23 days he is arguably the strongest character on my list. He would scoop up Jason like a Hawk pouncing on a rabbit, rip him limb from limb (while in mid-air). The Creeper's powers and air attack cannot be overlooked. He really is a serious player in modern horror. Now if that damn Victor Salva would stop doing terrible things with children, and make JC3, 4, 5... maybe we will all be able to appreciate the Creeper a little more :hi5:

The Lep and Wishmaster are two nasty bastards. Their powers and evil ways easily put them them in the top 10.

I 100% agree with you regarding Bates, he is the grandmaster, however he was in one single EPIC film ... and i was doing a list of Modern Slashers/Killers, who are the faces of their Franchise...characters we've seen more than once. that's why Norman wasn't included.

While i understand where you're coming from, all those killers i listed pretty much are the Top 10 killers (as horror Franchise Icons). People hate on the Creeper, but for those 23 days he is arguably the strongest character on my list. He would scoop up Jason like a Hawk pouncing on a rabbit, rip him limb from limb (while in mid-air). The Creeper's powers and air attack cannot be overlooked. He really is a serious player in modern horror. Now if that damn Victor Salva would stop doing terrible things with children, and make JC3, 4, 5... maybe we will all be able to appreciate the Creeper a little more :hi5:

The Lep and Wishmaster are two nasty bastards. Their powers and evil ways easily put them them in the top 10.

Bates had 4 films. :wink1:

While the sequels weren't as good as the first, I'd argue they're certainly on par with sequels from NOES and Halloween, if not, arguably, better because they still take the antagonist seriously.

No disrespect to the Creeper, but I think Jason would cut off his wings, put him in a sleeping bag and smash him against a tree for 23 days.

Who are we kidding, though. They're just fictional characters and it's just my opinion. It's fun to speculate anyway.

No disrespect to the Creeper, but I think Jason would cut off his wings, put him in a sleeping bag and smash him against a tree for 23 days.

Who are we kidding, though. They're just fictional characters and it's just my opinion. It's fun to speculate anyway.

It could very well happen.
friday13th4.gif

i wouldn't want to see it thought, it's like watching my kids fight

There's not a single person on that list that could beat Jason. :dunno

:goodpost::exactly::goodpost: my favorite kill, lets do that to a few boardies!!! :monkey1 :monkey3

There's not a single person on that list that could beat Jason. :dunno

That's debatable. If we locked Leatherface (with a Chainsaw) and Jason (with a machete) in a cage, I could definately see Bubba walking out the winner. The Creeper is MUCH more powerful that Mr. Voorhees.

Bates is definitely among the great horror movie villains, but he's only human and a bit of coward at that. He's apples to the oranges of the unkillable killers.

For that matter, Bubba is also only human, and in the original portrayal by Gunner, he was also a bit of a scared kid who just happened to have incredible strength and brutal tendencies.

It could very well happen.
friday13th4.gif

i wouldn't want to see it thought, it's like watching my kids fight

This should maybe be put in the "Horror...what do you know?" thread, but the famous scene where Jason smashed the sleeping bag against the tree was supposed to involve multiple slams which is the way it was filmed. In editing they cut it down to just one.

I think that was a good call.

Back