Furiosa (May 24, 2024)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
chandaya.jpg

Got it sitting there is all its 4K Dolby Atmos glory and have zero desire to watch it again after I saw an interview with the director of Beverly Hills Cop 4; he said he doesn't like how fake everything looks now because of CG and went back to completely in-camera "roughness" of 70's, 80's and 90's films - where everything isn't perfect.

Last night I watch the 4K version of First Blood - amazing!
The night before was the 4K version of The Exorcist - equally amazing!

Just realized I need to watch more old films, because as much as I enjoyed Furiosa, after watching the original 3 with brutal in-camera practical stunts and effects, then these other two films, the CG era really has no "weight" to it :(

Got it sitting there is all its 4K Dolby Atmos glory and have zero desire to watch it again after I saw an interview with the director of Beverly Hills Cop 4; he said he doesn't like how fake everything looks now because of CG and went back to completely in-camera "roughness" of 70's, 80's and 90's films - where everything isn't perfect.

Last night I watch the 4K version of First Blood - amazing!
The night before was the 4K version of The Exorcist - equally amazing!

Just realized I need to watch more old films, because as much as I enjoyed Furiosa, after watching the original 3 with brutal in-camera practical stunts and effects, then these other two films, the CG era really has no "weight" to it :(
Well the good thing is that you can still enjoy movies like Furiosa with CGI because it doesn’t destroy what came before it.

Back