Furyu Predalien and Alien!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
cool beans bro.

Malice, I like them because of the price. They look better than the NECA ones in Paint apps and sculpt. Hell, looks like something NARIN sculpted, but it's so cheap. I just love the sculpt and paint, I could pass on the poses of these 2, they look knda funny. Especially the Alien.

Yeah, I wont argue that, i meant Chet. Like,. the pose they showed the most i the trailers was her with her armsstraight behind her, so whynot do that with this one?

Just a wee bit.....

wolf_onlinecover2.jpg

You can convert USD to Yen when using Paypal.(no charge)

Awesome! I received an e-mail after my order was placed that they'll be sending another e-mail by the end of August 4th, with more details. I'm sure it'll be the payment info.

That stuff confused me man, my order was placed.... but I never paid, lmao. But anyway, I have no idea what shipping is gonna be, I opted for EMS since it said I get a tracking number.

For everyone who says that they'd like articulation...

...not everything needs to be like Hot Toys. Sometimes I prefer my stuff to have no joints at all, and just look badass in one set pose. Believe me, if you are thinking of getting them, and you don't, you'll be kicking your ass later.

Straight back woulda been cool, but I think it's alright though, it'll make for a cool scene to pose Scar with her... sorta like baby meets daddy, lmao.

I mean honestly, if you want a big figure that looks awesome, isn't fragile, has the detail of a much more expensive model kit, and that has a great paint up... these are for you.

But you know, if you're just looking to nit pick it at the price it is and assume SOMETHING is wrong (when people who own other stuff made by the same company say otherwise), ya deserve to be left in the dust.

BTW, occasionally I've seen Scar on ebay, and this site MIGHT still have some: https://monsterislandtoys.com/movie_figures.htm

If you want one, it'll cost ya about $35 shipped (I'd e-mail them and ask if they've got any left).

Last edited:
Back