• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

G1 Transformers 1984 for all the TF Fans!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
*** MAIL Away Megs *** (bright a shiny hardly any scratches on the clean chrome unreal for '84)

g1_02110.jpg

g1_02210.jpg

g1_02310.jpg

g1_02410.jpg

g1_02510.jpg

g1_02610.jpg

g1_02710.jpg

g1_02810.jpg

g1_02910.jpg

I got Wheeljack and Iron Hide through mail aways. I still have my Wheeljack.

*** Optimus Prime *** What Transformers is all about son, this is by my grail of all of them, it's the best Optimus I've come across loose, practically brand new trailer is mega tight it's scary and 130% complete down to the Sears reciept :lol styro is bright white like the day of '85

g1_03110.jpg

g1_03210.jpg

g1_03310.jpg

g1_03410.jpg

g1_03510.jpg

g1_03610.jpg

g1_03710.jpg

g1_03810.jpg

g1_03910.jpg

Last edited:
*** G1 Power Master Optimus Prime *** $50 + shipping very good condition, almost no play wear. stickers are excellent.

g1_05610.jpg

g1_05710.jpg

g1_05810.jpg

My Jetfire came to me mint! It was awesome! Tight joints too. Oh, and the decals are applied very well. I also own a G1 Shockwave. But mine is MISB! :)

Yeah, those are grails. I always thought the Dinobots were grails as well.

All G1 are grails! I've got a Jetfire AFA90 :monkey5

Don't sell the Prime! Try and sneak it back to your collection...don't do it you'll regret it.

BTW, do you have a complete Wheeljack for sale? LMK. Goodluck on your sales and sorry to hear you have to let them go.

*** G1 Power Master Optimus Prime *** $50 + shipping very good condition, almost no play wear. stickers are excellent.

g1_05610.jpg

g1_05710.jpg

g1_05810.jpg

I am pretty sure I have the original box for that. I have no idea where the actual toy is however.:lol:lol:lol

Don't sell the Prime! Try and sneak it back to your collection...don't do it you'll regret it.

BTW, do you have a complete Wheeljack for sale? LMK. Goodluck on your sales and sorry to hear you have to let them go.

Nope no Wheeljack but if I did he would be going as well...

Getting the Jetfire I got from Deak Starkiller that you missed out on eh? hehe

Way to go Israel!!!!!

:monkey2

I remember that auction it had a Shockwave in there as well. Those are the grails to G1 :rock

:monkey2

My Jetfire came to me mint! It was awesome! Tight joints too. Oh, and the decals are applied very well. I also own a G1 Shockwave. But mine is MISB! :)

Yeah, those are grails. I always thought the Dinobots were grails as well.

But since Takara nor Hasbro own either the Jetfire (Bandai) and Shockwave (RadioShack) molds, those two will never see the light of day of being reissued. Thus making them true grails, so yes, Dave you are right. They are probably the two biggest grails from the G1 line. Now as in terms of cash, there was a special Black Jazz that went for $2,000 in 2001. Of course this was back in 2001, and I forget the character. I just know he's rare and eff'ing expensive.

Stepper is his name. Glad my Jetfire went to a good home Eli, tell him hi for me. :lol Good luck Skiman, may Crom guide thy fellow dorks to your PayPal account. Although, I know its going to sound ironic but that Shockwave is tempting. :naughty

Back