• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

G1 Transformers 1984 for all the TF Fans!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
*** Megs Masterpiece MP 05 *** which is brand new unmodified version (meaning no orange plug like the overseas peeps) .Opened up for inspection and right back to his coffin is all, never displayed. Also have *** Transformers 20th DVD Edition Masterpiece OPTIMUS PRIME MISB ***, for the same price or combined deal :naughty

Opened up a new box in my storage last night and found these guys...

!BV7+ylQ!mk~$(KGrHgoOKigEjlLmJg8nBKV!V5!Z7w~~_1.JPG

283977229_tp.jpg

Buy this man's sh_t. Those Starscreams are a smokin' deal, never saw them in the stores. :rock

Much appreciated Deak :rock

I tell you what, whenever I did seen them just for that one time at a Wal-Mart I never go to in Saint Louis, I got all of them right there and then that I could. I've never seen them around here since :monkey2 They were not around for long.

Last little bit of the guys before all goes to eBay :monkey2:monkey2:monkey2
Asking $70.00 for all...

*** Snapdragon *** --Snapdragon is in very good condition with little to no play or sticker wear, still a very nice piece and comes with his pilot as well, transforms perfectly without any problems. I got this guy towards the end of my Transformer era as a kid, didn't play with them much after that.

*** Terrorcons / Abominus *** --Terrorcons / Abominus is very impressive, complete combiner with the exception of two feet pieces which I would believe would be pretty easy to find on other eBay auctions etc... He's very sturdy and pratically brand new, transforms and holds any position. Really is a nice combiner and probably my favorite combiner I owned even more than Devastator and that is saying a lot. Same goes with this guy towards the end of my Transformer era as a kid, didn't play with them much after that.

*** Decepitcon Clones (Pounce And Wingspan) (Clone/Spy) *** --Pounce And Wingspan are again towards the end of my buying Transformers carreer as a kid and are very nice, no play wear no sticker wear, they both transform nicely without any problems or no broken parts.

g1_07210.jpg

g1_07410.jpg

g1_07510.jpg

g1_07710.jpg

g1_07810.jpg

g1_07610.jpg

Devastator, Shockwave and Movie Leader Class Custom Megs is gone :monkey2 :monkey2 :monkey2

...It's over Prime.....!!!!!!!

(3) *** 2007 Transformer Movie Leader Class Optimus Prime ***
2 Are exclusives with mini Jazz and Bumble Bee
$50.00 ea + shipping (price dropped to $50 shipped)

Last edited:
HELP THIS MAN WITH HIS WEDDING!!!

Starscream's found a good home, Skiman. Thanks once again. :D

G1 Soundwave 1984 w/ Ravage & no head Laser Beak :monkey2, this guy has been through it folks, he does have some play wear and sticker wear not gonna lie but does transform perfectly and he stands on his own perfectly as well. Ravage is brand new and well Laser Beak is there but didn't make it :lol
$50.00 for all 3 (mainly $30 for Ravage)
SOLD

*** G1 Snapdragon *** --Snapdragon is in very good condition with little to no play or sticker wear, still a very nice piece and comes with his pilot as well, transforms perfectly without any problems. I got this guy towards the end of my Transformer era as a kid, didn't play with them much after that.
SOLD

*** G1 Terrorcons / Abominus *** --Terrorcons / Abominus is very impressive, complete combiner with the exception of two feet pieces which I would believe would be pretty easy to find on other eBay auctions etc... He's very sturdy and pratically brand new, transforms and holds any position. Really is a nice combiner and probably my favorite combiner I owned even more than Devastator and that is saying a lot. Same goes with this guy towards the end of my Transformer era as a kid, didn't play with them much after that.
SOLD

*** G1 Decepitcon Clones (Pounce And Wingspan) (Clone/Spy) *** --Pounce And Wingspan are again towards the end of my buying Transformers carreer as a kid and are very nice, no play wear no sticker wear, they both transform nicely without any problems or no broken parts.
Asking $70.00 for all...
SOLD

MISC GUYS, I know them don't worry :lol asking $40 + shipping they do have some major/minor play wear
SOLD

g1_05410.jpg

g1_05510.jpg

How lot went for A LOT more than expected :rock :rock :rock :rock

Back