Gambit Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gambit-MessedUp.JPG

Anyone else get an upside down cigarette?

Incredible how much this gaff has taken the wind out of my sales.

Correct me it I'm wrong, but shouldn't it be like this?

Gambit-fixed.JPG

No, actually I think its acurrate with a bit of an up turn. Perhaps the up turn is too drastic, but burning paper tends to curl upward at the ends until the burnt portion gets so big that gravity takes over and the ashes fall...

A56KMG.jpg
cigarette_burning_.jpg

Note the very slight up turn of the burrning cigarrette

:horror Wow, people are getting way too critical of minuscule details IMO.

For the record....I'm not critical at all of this particular detail. I'm simply pointing out that there is nothing to be critical of. Honestly...I never even looked that closely at the cigarette....

but no matter with some of the small bits problem here and there, and still one of the best pf out so far.. still cannot plz everyone rite??

For instance: If I post "I hate Skiman," no one will pay attention to that because everyone agrees with me.

However, if I was to make a statement like "Skiman is such a great guy," a flood of posts would follow because most people will disagree with me (and rightfully, so.) :lecture

But getting back to the point, as Ski said, no one pays attention when everyone agrees.

For instance: If I post "I hate Skiman," no one will pay attention to that because everyone agrees with me.

However, if I was to make a statement like "Skiman is such a great guy," a flood of posts would follow because most people will disagree with me (and rightfully, so.) :lecture

But getting back to the point, as Ski said, no one pays attention when everyone agrees.

I agree 100% with both of these statements.

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

Well if you hate Skiman then you hate me too. We skis stick together. :hi5:

I agree 100% with both of these statements.

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

Love Ski :peace

For the record....I'm not critical at all of this particular detail. I'm simply pointing out that there is nothing to be critical of. Honestly...I never even looked that closely at the cigarette....

My comment wasn't directed at you Hulk. I know you were just replying to someone else who had the problem with the orientation of Gambit's cigarette. I still chuckle every time I read that.:lol

My comment wasn't directed at you Hulk. I know you were just replying to someone else who had the problem with the orientation of Gambit's cigarette. I still chuckle every time I read that.:lol

My Black Elektra is pantiless, GOD SIDESHOW why are you so cheap, so cheap that you can't put panties on my Elektra.

I'm a serious collector here and think you should respect those who spend serious amounts of cash.

The customer is always right people :tap

My Black Elektra is pantiless, GOD SIDESHOW why are you so cheap, so cheap that you can't put panties on my Elektra.

I'm a serious collector here and think you should respect those who spend serious amounts of cash.

The customer is always right people :tap

That's probably a big selling point around here! :rotfl

Back