Gang Boy by Rainman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I for whatever reason have never recieved any newsletter or email from Rainman. I just checked again and YES is checked under emails in my profile info. I think his site might have little bugs here and there all over it.

Aaron, let me know what you think about my last pm when you get a chance. Thanks bud.

While an admirer of Rainmans work, I never felt the desire to own any of the pieces until now. Can't say I'd get the full set, but still nice to have that option if I loose my mind on Sunday :lol

:monkey5:monkey5:monkey5

This figure is blowing my mind!!!

-060.jpg

lots of doubt. It's very gorgeous, but regardless of how you feel about the characters, the intricacy and detailing of Tuco, Mortimer and the like have still not been bested (and for around $150 less). The pattern printing of Dude also impressed me a bunch.

This one is indeed very impressive, though. Great job Rainman! :clap

I think Rainman has really developed as a sculptor. His Dexter aside (imo), his last few sculpts have been spot on. Have to agree with you on the outfits mentioned though. V1 Tyler Durden's jacket is a standout as well.

I just cant believe that this is almost done.

I'm singing in the rain, just singing in the rain. What a glorious
feeling, I'm ha happy again.

I think Rainman has really developed as a sculptor. His Dexter aside (imo), his last few sculpts have been spot on. Have to agree with you on the outfits mentioned though. V1 Tyler Durden's jacket is a standout as well.

Dexter was his weak point. No other way to say it, it was trumped heavily by the other sculpts that have been circulating. His was the worst of the bunch. Hey, the guy does not crap gold. His interpretation was way off... not everyone is perfect. Unless your name is Alex de Large...LOL.

^
^ :rock

I really would like to see pics of the outfit and sculpt laid out on the red velvet like Rainman normally does.

Hopefully for the set pics we may get them as they always look classy.

I love it!! Sadly I can't afford a full set :monkey2 then I'll try to go just for the painted head and make my own figure. Do you guys think painted head will include the mask or is this just an accesory for the full set?

Hi~~~it's rainman.
I took photo again for "singing in the rain~~~♪"

Have a nice day friends~~~
rain.jpg

That is just simply stunning!

Best 1/6 figure made imo

I am torn with so many great poses

Do I pose with mask or without with mask or without :gah:

Back