General NBA Discussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow, so only one person is taking me up on the offer? Lots of people here with their chest out, talking a lot of smack. Now I see the NBA wants GSW to win this, the NBA wants GSW to win that...already mentally preparing for tonight's loss I see. Already getting the excuses ready...:lol

I am not a betting man. I appreciate the "passion" but don't bet--most especially when it comes to sports.

That's what I thought, just another internet busta. All talk, no game. I wouldn't bet either if I had zero confidence in my team, good call. :whip

I'd bet but I couldn't give less of a rats ass who wins. Get in touch with me when the Timberwolves get to the finals. :)

I'd bet but I couldn't give less of a rats ass who wins. Get in touch with me when the Timberwolves get to the finals. :)

So you never want anyone to contact you, that's what you're saying.:lol

As for the NBA wanting GS to win, maybe that's true but only because they set the record for wins this season. Most likely they'd want Cavs to win for two reasons:

it looks bad when the league is continuously dominated by one conference

NBA likes rivalries in the finals like Celtics/Lakers, Spurs/Heat

I'm thinking about upping the ante and making it the signature and avatar for a month or two :lol

Filip, mutant-man, Darkseed, sara, mfoga... come on, join in on the fun :lol

Do you even see an avatar or sig in my posts? No. Do you know why? I'm a tech dinosaur. My wife handles all the pictures and uploading in the family. :lol It's gonna be a busy day for me and the family because of Father's Day (Happy Father's Day to any dad's here). I'm hoping to catch at least the 4th quarter of the game if I can. I just hope it's a close game this time and may the best team win. I'm sure it'll be interesting around here after the game regardless of the outcome.

Wow, so only one person is taking me up on the offer? Lots of people here with their chest out, talking a lot of smack. Now I see the NBA wants GSW to win this, the NBA wants GSW to win that...already mentally preparing for tonight's loss I see. Already getting the excuses ready...:lol

That's what I thought, just another internet busta. All talk, no game. I wouldn't bet either if I had zero confidence in my team, good call. :whip

The hypocrisy.... I recall you walking away from similar bets, Internet busta

The hypocrisy.... I recall you walking away from similar bets, Internet busta

FAIL.

from April 2013

We'll see about that. If/when they meet, I'd be happy to place a friendly avatar bet with ya :wave

I stand behind that but there is no indication that okc can't be beaten by the Spurs

Still waiting on this :impatient:

Fair enough. Fine what kinda of bet are you talking about?

I dunno, how about if Spurs beat OKC in the WCF you have to display a Spurs avatar until the start of the 2013 regular season and if I lose, I'll sport a Lakers avatar. What say you? :)

If by some miracle the Heat make it through that vaunted Eastern Conference to meet the Spurs in the finals, I'll offer you the same bet...why not :dunno :lol

does not compute

I was thinking a foot massage but that works too...

Sure, what the hell....

Alrighty you're on :whip

Well these are the same people who never voted guys like Bowen or Pippen DPOY so whatever...:dunno

Last edited:

Hah! If you think placing bets on the Internet is what makes you authentic, then so be it. I've never placed a bet on anything in my life, and won't start now. But you do whatever floats your boat, guy.

ccf3d1460aef9898c277ed399092826e.jpg

Last edited:
Oh man, the tension in this thread and its not even game time :lol

Head says Warriors, heart says Cavs. Obviously for the bet I'm taking the Cavs though :lol

Not gonna post during the game, I'll be back to accept a sig/avi or to hand them out :lol

Great game, but the Warriors won't be making every three and the Cavs won't be missing every three come the 2nd half.

It's GM7 even if Curry has 5 fouls going into the fourth, he's playing until he fouls out.

Lebron has to takeover..has to be selfish, don't rely on the Bench, they suck tonight. If James and Irving get ball hungry, they could win because Slash brothers are struggling from the defense

Back