General NBA Discussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Our own little version of the Hatfield and McCoys :lol

EDIT:

Anyone up for a little avatar bet for game 7? Name the terms.... I'll change mine to a pro-LeBron avi of your choosing for 3, 6, 12 months? If Cavs lose you have to change yours to an anti-LeBron avi of my choosing for a pre-agreed time period :naughty

C'mon LeBron lovers, put your money where your mouths are ............:wave

I'm not participating in this but I like the idea. Have to keep this in mind for NFL season.

I am so conflicted...on 1 hand I am a huge fan of jstep and would love to see what he rolls out with after another Finals that Lebron is unable to secure. On the other hand the youngin, WWEJedi, has really come into his own and has proven to be a real solid player in this game. I get a little excited when I think about all of the posts that he is already creating in Microsoft Word, ready to copy and paste as soon as Lebron wins another title. So much at stake here and I will be on the edge of my seat.

:lol:lol

I don't type anything up on Word.... yet :lol

Our own little version of the Hatfield and McCoys :lol

EDIT:

Anyone up for a little avatar bet for game 7? Name the terms.... I'll change mine to a pro-LeBron avi of your choosing for 3, 6, 12 months? If Cavs lose you have to change yours to an anti-LeBron avi of my choosing for a pre-agreed time period :naughty

C'mon LeBron lovers, put your money where your mouths are ............:wave

K2Y9PFt.gif

I'm in.

Cool beans...how long you wanna sport the avi, sport?

Anyone else want in? Sure got quiet around here...LeBron lovers have no faith in their savior??? :lol

I'm thinking about upping the ante and making it the signature and avatar for a month or two :lol

Filip, mutant-man, Darkseed, sara, mfoga... come on, join in on the fun :lol

I'm thinking about upping the ante and making it the signature and avatar for a month or two :lol

Filip, mutant-man, Darkseed, sara, mfoga... come on, join in on the fun :lol

Sorry man...been traveling all day to our next stop on vacation. Sport an avi for a month depending on team who wins is the deal? Lame but I'm game..

I am not a betting man. I appreciate the "passion" but don't bet--most especially when it comes to sports.

I am picking the Cavs and think they've got GS on their heels, but GS is at home, will get calls due to their having complained so much the other night, and won 73 games for a reason.

Nice tmnt shirt!! Where you get it?

Target, I think. I have like 50 tmnt shirts at this point, so it might have been somewhere else.

I'll also add that, for me anyway, this isn't about Lebron; it's about the Cavs. I do think people give Lebron crap for the wrong and often imagined reasons, but this is all about the Cavs and Cleveland right now. I wouldn't care if Lebron went scoreless tonight as long as the Cavs win.

The Nba will make sure GSW win game 7, as they wanna build the GSW dynasty. Especially with the hype and all the new fans they brought to the nba with their 73-9 record. Lbj is too old now, while there's still plenty of time for curry and his team.

I think these last couple rounds have shown that even if GS wins they are FAR from the best team ever. Any of the 80's or 90's Bulls, Lakers, Celtics or Pistons championship teams would bury Golden State. I'd love to see punk Draymond Greene try to kick Rodman or Cartwright or Mahorn or Laimbeer or Parish in the nuts... that would be fun. :)

I agree with you Hydeous I think the NBA wants desperately for GS to win, now weather they will rig it or not I don't know, but that's what they want.

Back