Statue Gentle Giant 18" Black Widow - Winter Soldier

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How else will I display her? :(:lol[/url]

image.jpg
:lol

:lecture

:rock
Poohbear.jpg
:rock
I'm trying to think how to respond to this...
1kUqqGW.gif

:lol
I can't wait, mine arrives on Monday from bbts!
:yess::hi5:
I got mine a few days ago but didn't have time to check it out.
It's nice, terrific paint apps and sculpt, just like you would expect from GG. I swear, GG can do things with paint apps that SS can't even touch. Terrific portrait (looks more like Scarjo than the SS version), great pose.

On the downside -- as mentioned earlier, the guns are difficult to get into the holsters, especially the right thigh holster. I tried a little bit of heat from a hairdryer and it still wouldn't go all the way in. Not even close actually. I may have to really heat it up to get it to fit. Annoying.

I have a tiny speck of missing paint on her left shoulder - it's really tiny but with a GG statue, you expect perfection. I missed the 3 day window to replace it. Say what you want about SS customer service ... 30 days is pretty generous.

Plan to replace the First Avenger with the Winter Soldier version as soon as it's out.

Pretty sweet pic brother, at least she wasn't a complete trainwreck. Modern Cap will look sick with her! :rock

Back