Ghost Toys 1/6 Gotham Bat Wayne GH-010

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vspectra

Super Freak
Reaction score
Material: alloy, cloth, plastic
Accessories: head carving *1
1/6 movable element *1
Replace hand type * 6 pieces
1 shirt
Magnetic shoes * 1 pair
1 coat
1 pair of pants
1 dart
Magnetic suction platform * 1 unit
Helmet * 1 piece
Tie * 1 piece

144104m04jz4q42bb4gvhn.jpg

144105ahpeum0r0merjezu.jpg

144105rqf5ndnbo22fn93l.jpg

144106g9s2k97n65er9jve.jpg

144107rioeq6eiao0fgqzs.jpg

144108f6abc4c61hz46h64.jpg

144108u41zc6fjdzfg4dgz.jpg

144110d122151s372syqg5.jpg

Is Kit selling these?
If he is, funny way to sell a product. I appreciate the honesty, however.

Lol he even says do NOT expect the final product to look like the promo... yikes. This is definitely a wait for release situation.

looks pretty cool , is that a recast of the new hot toys sculpt ??
No, not of the HT sculpt. But, it does appear to be a recast of a custom sculpt just as the one that comes with the BvS Clark Kent figure is.
Lol he even says do NOT expect the final product to look like the promo... yikes. This is definitely a wait for release situation.
Eh, he said the same thing about Fish-Bone toys when they first made figures yet from what I've seen online, ppl seem fairly satisfied with the end result compared to what you pay for. I think I've only seen one person say the FishBone V for Vendetta was the worst 1/6 figure they ever received.

No, not of the HT sculpt. But, it does appear to be a recast of a custom sculpt just as the one that comes with the BvS Clark Kent figure is.

Eh, he said the same thing about Fish-Bone toys when they first made figures yet from what I've seen online, ppl seem fairly satisfied with the end result compared to what you pay for. I think I've only seen one person say the FishBone V for Vendetta was the worst 1/6 figure they ever received.
Yes thats right... I knew I have seen that sculpt before

probably gonna preorder cause for some reason I just see Patrick Bateman on that sculpt

You better watch out. Fishbone Toys, 777 Toys, Tiger Toys, Why Studio, HMToys... this is just another sub-brand from them.

Seems like every new Bale sculpt I see, that scar around his eye gets bigger and more pronounced. I watch that movie in 4K and the scar is barely noticeable, this sculpt it's like a worm is crawling on his face.

Back