Ghostbusters 1/6 scale Customs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for the tips brother! What straps did you use? Also when you dyed the jumpsuit do the name tag and ghostbusters logo come off? Or did you leave them on?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just used grey elastic and cut to size and painted the center black. I dyed the suits with the name tags on the...They came out unaffected. I did buy replacements just in case but I did not need them after all.

Lots of discussion on this earlier in this thread. I got new flight suits and pistol belts, as well as the stuff you did. Only kept the accessories, hose, and black t-shirt from the stock figures.

Yeah this thread is a lot to go through but there is a looong road of research available and it's all good amazing stuff. I benefitted greatly from it all. There are also lots of people to ask about specific questions you may run into.

Lots of discussion on this earlier in this thread. I got new flight suits and pistol belts, as well as the stuff you did. Only kept the accessories, hose, and black t-shirt from the stock figures.

Thanks for the info Kara! What flight suit did you use? It looks great!

I just used grey elastic and cut to size and painted the center black. I dyed the suits with the name tags on the...They came out unaffected. I did buy replacements just in case but I did not need them after all.

Yeah this thread is a lot to go through but there is a looong road of research available and it's all good amazing stuff. I benefitted greatly from it all. There are also lots of people to ask about specific questions you may run into.

Thanks for the help brother! Appreciate it greatly!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Finally got the heads! The belts are actually a lot lighter than the photo would indicate! Finally almost done!

IMG_2460 copy.JPG

Last edited:
Thanks, I thought it might be... that was my plan a long time ago, but I never seem to find one on eBay for a decent price. Looks like a good scale, maybe a bit undersized but I always think of Slimer being more of his cartoon size than the actual movie.

2.png

Thanks, I thought it might be... that was my plan a long time ago, but I never seem to find one on eBay for a decent price. Looks like a good scale, maybe a bit undersized but I always think of Slimer being more of his cartoon size than the actual movie.

2.png

In the movie there is not a lot to compare him to size-wise. In GB 2 when he was driving the bus he looked to be about this scale. I feel like if it was any bigger it would look weird. For those that track it down, it definitely is a really nice solution.

Gotcha, I think from some of the props he looks bigger (at least in the first movie) and Rocco's was definitely larger. But I think the size you have looks better, at least to my sensibilities and even if I have to pay $50 for him it's a lot better than the $200 or so for the Rocco set :lol

Gotcha, I think from some of the props he looks bigger (at least in the first movie) and Rocco's was definitely larger. But I think the size you have looks better, at least to my sensibilities and even if I have to pay $50 for him it's a lot better than the $200 or so for the Rocco set :lol

More like $300 once you factor in the painting. I like the look of Rocco's quite a bit, but I did not want to break the bank that far for this project. I cannot find any shots of it with other figures to compare scales.

Back