God Of War III

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Kratos, what kind of GOW collection do you own? I see your a huge fan:lol but wanted to see if I missed anything in my little collection. I know there is a nice statue of Kratos but I hear its limited and pricey. I got all the figures and games with guides, a few shirts, even the promo kit from GOWII from block buster display, asked them for it before they threw it away:naughty I even tried to ask for the Kratos stand from GS but someone beat me to it, tho I never know what I would done with it if I ended up with it.

Hey Kratos, what kind of GOW collection do you own? I see your a huge fan:lol but wanted to see if I missed anything in my little collection. I know there is a nice statue of Kratos but I hear its limited and pricey. I got all the figures and games with guides, a few shirts, even the promo kit from GOWII from block buster display, asked them for it before they threw it away:naughty I even tried to ask for the Kratos stand from GS but someone beat me to it, tho I never know what I would done with it if I ended up with it.

Hey man
Yea I'm a huge GOW Fan
I only Own GOW1, GOW2 Special Edition (the one with the Extra DVD), CoO and I own a God of War 2 T-Shirt
I plan on picking up some of the Action Figures in the Near future
And yes would love to someday pick up that extremely limited Statue of Kratos but I heard there was only 100 made World Wide So I'm still searching

Hey man
Yea I'm a huge GOW Fan
I only Own GOW1, GOW2 Special Edition (the one with the Extra DVD), CoO and I own a God of War 2 T-Shirt
I plan on picking up some of the Action Figures in the Near future
And yes would love to someday pick up that extremely limited Statue of Kratos but I heard there was only 100 made World Wide So I'm still searching

Pfft, you call yourself a ultimate GoW fan. You don't have the PSP PuG Battle of Attica Demo and necklace now do you?

j/k :p

Pfft, you call yourself a ultimate GoW fan. You don't have the PSP PuG Battle of Attica Demo and necklace now do you?

j/k :p

:lol
Didn't realize there was a necklace?
Can't say I enjoy CoO a whole lot just too short and the story to me
The Battle of Attica though was probably one of the better parts of CoO

:lol
Didn't realize there was a necklace?
Can't say I enjoy CoO a whole lot just too short and the story to me
The Battle of Attica though was probably one of the better parts of CoO

Yeah, it was a "limited GoW collectors item" from Playstation Underground. I have a extra if you want it.

GUYS !!! We will have Kratos PF !!!!

Is there any hope for Gamers such as myself to see a Kratos Premium Format Figure from the ‘God of War’ video game series?

Very, very interesting question! We can neither confirm nor deny, but keep your eyes on SideshowCollectibles.com and our newsletter!

That is great news! Though I'm sure they'll use the standard half naked look, I wish they'd do the armor:

kratos.jpg

Either way this is great news.

Here's hoping for a exclusive with a interchangable battle cry head and Blade of Olympus. Good news, I,d rather have him without the armor.

I'd prefer a Kratos from GOW2 with the Golden Fleece, and for the Ex have the Blade of Olympus :rock
And for an alternative having a God of War Armor Kratos
:rock

Back