God Of War III

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hope your right man
It'd be great getting a Kratos PF around the time GOW3 is released
But I'm still not 100% convinced SS answer is proof that we will get one but heres hoping

Let`s hope ..and the exclusive will come with that huge lion head punches as an extra pair of hands!!!! :google

Let`s hope ..and the exclusive will come with that huge lion head punches as an extra pair of hands!!!! :google

That would be insane having a Kratos PF from GOW3 with the Giant Cestus Gaunlets
:drool

But unfortunately I think if a Kratos PF is made it will be representing Kratos from GOW1 even though Kratos from God of War 2 would be a better choice as he has the Golden Fleece and he has the Scar down his Abdomen

But still a Kratos PF is a Kratos PF

I'm sure if SS makes a PF it will be sweeter than this
kratos_statue.jpg

kratos_2.jpg

I'm sure if SS makes a PF it will be sweeter than this
kratos_statue.jpg

kratos_2.jpg

Yea I'm sure it will be a lot better
Although I have come to love that Statue
Have always wanted one but with an ES of 100 World Wide I don't think I'll get one anytime soon
But I'll keep searching

SS has once again answered one of my Questions about Kratos :D

When are we likely to see a Kratos Premium Format Figure from the God of War video game series? As you have other Video Game characters for sale such as Samus Aran from Metroid, and a few Legend of Zelda pieces. So…. are we likely to see Kratos????

The Nintendo title characters that you’re noticing are products that Sideshow is distributing, not actually producing. BUT, Sideshow has done Lara Croft (Tomb Raider) and World of Warcraft, and there are other video game products in the works. We’re hoping to make a big announcement in the video game vein at San Diego Comic-Con!

:rock:rock:rock

Hate to break it to you guys, it's called Gears of War. I know...

;)

Last edited:
Back