God of War - Kratos Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:yess:yes, got it #435/550, no surprise no disappoint, have a look at my pics
kratos1.jpg

kratos2.jpg

kratos3.jpg

kratos4.jpg

kratos5.jpg

kratos6.jpg

kratos7.jpg

kratos8.jpg

Sideshow should learn how to do an EX version with this great brazilian artist called Daniel Santos! Kratos blades and back have magnets! Freaking nice!

blades2.jpg

cestus3.jpg

cestus2.jpg

blades.jpg

cestus.jpg

blades3.jpg

kratospainted15.jpg

kratospainted14.jpg

kratospainted11.jpg

kratospainted9-1.jpg

cestus2.jpg

that looks good, but the body is a bit skinny. other than that...awsome. SS should have made the same pose and the cestus the EX. guess they got lazy.

edit: even the chains looks well painted...some company needs to take note.

cestus2.jpg

that looks good, but the body is a bit skinny. other than that...awsome. SS should have made the same pose and the cestus the EX. guess they got lazy.

edit: even the chains looks well painted...some company needs to take note.

Body is a little skinny and his quads need a tad bit more muscle, with that said I'd buy that in heart beat. Wish SS would have done something like that.

Just bought Mine with the recent in stock EX I could not pass it up again. Anyone done any custom work on theres yet. I was thinking blood splatter and adding real chains to hang from the blades to the wrists.

Just bought Mine with the recent in stock EX I could not pass it up again. Anyone done any custom work on theres yet. I was thinking blood splatter and adding real chains to hang from the blades to the wrists.
Congrats! I haven't seen any serious customizations yet, but I have heard of several in the making. I think your plans are righteous! I definitely plan on a bit of work with mine, blood spatter being part of that plan. :hi5:

the exclusive is back IN-stock at sideshow and easily had. Im not surprised, the statue just lost a lot of potential buyers with the new photos that showed lowered quality from the original.

Back