God of War - Kratos Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
^You won't be disappointed.

Just for fun:rock

DSC06349-1.jpg

DSC06360-1.jpg

DSC06371-1.jpg

My Exclusive finally arrived! Didn't have time to open it yet, tho the outer shipping box had a small hole on the top and a few rips on the box. Hope everything is a-ok. My first maquette. If you guys are wondering why I didn't open it yet, trying to hide it from the wife.

My Exclusive finally arrived! Didn't have time to open it yet, tho the outer shipping box had a small hole on the top and a few rips on the box. Hope everything is a-ok. My first maquette. If you guys are wondering why I didn't open it yet, trying to hide it from the wife.

:hi5:
Reminds me of someone :lol:lol

***looks over his shoulder anxiously***

Finally got mt Ex Kratos in today!!! By the gods this piece is AMAZING!!! The sculpt is perfect!!! And the paint job is superb! The paint job on the chains on the forearm isn't sloppy at all!!! :rock
Not bad for my first maquette!!!!!!
I got 425/550.

62727a37.jpg

Last edited:
Finally got mt Ex Kratos in today!!! By the gods this piece is AMAZING!!! The sculpt is perfect!!! And the paint job is superb! The paint job on the chains on the forearm isn't sloppy at all!!! :rock

Congrats! :rock My chains aren't horrible but the quality of paintwork on the forearms including chains definitely doesn't match the rest of the statue. That being said, the only thing that would have made me happier were if it were 1/4 scale.

Looks weird not holding matching weapons.

Don't agree, that's how I display mine. That way you get to see both weapon's and show off your eliteness or exclusiveness. :D Fortunately for me, I'm not too bothered by my display preference not being accurate to the game. :wave

Mine just hit Australia. Should be here on Monday....!!

You're gonna love it. :clap

I can't believe this !!! received my replacement today, first I look at the edition # on the box, and it's the same # !!!
second I open it with worry, the body are perfect, BUT the right hand have little broken chip, when I put the weapon on it, the left hand can't hold both weapon tie..... what should I do?? are they offering second replacement on him?

I can't believe this !!! received my replacement today, first I look at the edition # on the box, and it's the same # !!!
second I open it with worry, the body are perfect, BUT the right hand have little broken chip, when I put the weapon on it, the left hand can't hold both weapon tie..... what should I do?? are they offering second replacement on him?

They should. If he can't hold a weapon, I am sure they will replace it.

Back