Godzilla Collectibles Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
$500 is pretty good indeed. Nothing wrong with that.

Not sure if this picture of the MA Biollante has been posted yet, but the colors look crisper and clearer than on previous ones we've seen. Doubt he'll be less than $200.

SH_MONSTERARTS_BIOLLANTE_01.jpg

I'm seriously hoping for some bonus tentacle accessories to sweeten the deal. Maybe a couple of plastic dirt craters with poseable tentacles emerging from them to grab onto Godzilla.

I'm thinking that G is the Perfect Model one and this Biollante Prototype is large scale. I just don't see any joints in G but the usual tail/body one every figure has, still hope they do an MA 89/91.

I'm thinking that G is the Perfect Model one and this Biollante Prototype is large scale. I just don't see any joints in G but the usual tail/body one every figure has, still hope they do an MA 89/91.

No...they are the 6 inch scale like the others. I saw photos from the show and they had all the previously released monsters from the line right above them.

The Godzilla is just a new sculpt as a companion piece...and if it is in demand, it will be produced as a SHMA.
That is the word from Bluefin on Tohokingdom atleast.

The Godzilla is just a new sculpt as a companion piece...and if it is in demand, it will be produced as a SHMA.

I'd buy it. I prefer the late '80s / early '90s Godzilla designs to the rest of the Heisei era. Plus the current MA version looks odd to me. His arms seem a little too long and his neck too curved.

I'd certainly buy it too. One of the best Godzilla designs. But I'm happy it's not coming out immediately with Burning Godzilla coming out.

Destroyah's on Amazon for $150 and free two-day expedited shipping. PO'd mine. Dunno when he'll arrive, but it'll be a pleasant surprise when he does. Worked out well enough with Ghidorah.

[ame]https://www.amazon.com/Bandai-Tamashii-Destroyah-Complete-Godzilla/dp/B009YP2L9K/ref=sr_1_14?ie=UTF8&qid=1353995095&sr=8-14&keywords=monsterarts+godzilla[/ame]

I still only have one MonsterArts figure (Godzilla). I still need to get Space Godzilla, and Burning Godzilla is a must. But I'm afraid to go "all-in" lol. It's an expensive line (for my purchase type). And if this Godzilla '89 will be made...or Showa Godzilla....I will hide my wallet until my alter ego takes over and goes shopping.

Godzilla is the only one I don't have, this isn't my favorite version so I was holding out but I may cave since I can't keep looking at a shelf full of Godzilla characters but lacking the main monster himself.

Btw how well does the Revoltech Mothra fit into this line? I know they are smaller but Mothra looks like she may fit, anyone try this yet?

Btw how well does the Revoltech Mothra fit into this line? I know they are smaller but Mothra looks like she may fit, anyone try this yet?

She's fine. She's just the Showa version (if you don't that it isn't all the same series). She's got great paint and detail, and a nice base, but for a Revoltech figure she has barely any articulation. Not that that is surprising. But in that sense she may look like she doesn't belong.

But I have her next to my Godzilla. And I think it's fine looking.

Cool, then I will snag one until the monsterarts version comes out eventually. I know the Godzilla films are different series etc. but I just count them all as one, sorta like the Monster Melee game did with G as leader of the good monsters and Ghidorah as leader of the bad. There have been so many G incarnations trying to sort them out and keep track would drive me insane!

I'd just wait for the MonsterArts version to come out, but don't blame you for picking one up if you can get it cheap.

That's the thing, who knows when I'll see a monsterarts version, they aren't exactly spitting these things out left and right.

Cool, then I will snag one until the monsterarts version comes out eventually. I know the Godzilla films are different series etc. but I just count them all as one, sorta like the Monster Melee game did with G as leader of the good monsters and Ghidorah as leader of the bad. There have been so many G incarnations trying to sort them out and keep track would drive me insane!

That Is what I would do too.
Godzilla is Godzilla no matter what line he comes from.

Alright, my freaks...

I know we've waited a long time for this and now it's finally here.

Make sure and grab your copy on Tuesday, December 4. :rock :yess:

096009045616;size=m2

Sadly, I'll probably have to order online, doubt stores'll have this, especially with Dark Knight Rises out too, but I'm going out to get Batman so hopefully they have G89, it has been a LONG wait and now we just need 84.

Back