Godzilla Collectibles Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got a few more X-Plus figures over the last few months. If I'm not feeling lazy, maybe I'll post a few pics in the next few days.

Kong33, they have a modeling contest at G-Fest where you can put your work on display to compete. Maybe you should look into it. I think you'd have a good chance of winning.

Hopefully not too lazy. :D

Looking forward to seeing them.

I'd love to see more pics of X-plus Godzilla stuff guys!
I kinda want to try and get some soon. Anyone here know where to get any for good prices? The eBay prices are all over the place. Does anyone here have the 1984/85 version, I've only seen one pic of it.

I'd love to see more pics of X-plus Godzilla stuff guys!
I kinda want to try and get some soon. Anyone here know where to get any for good prices? The eBay prices are all over the place. Does anyone here have the 1984/85 version, I've only seen one pic of it.

As do I. But unfortunately, the prices on these are worse than HT! I'll need to win the lottery to remotely consider it. :(

As do I. But unfortunately, the prices on these are worse than HT! I'll need to win the lottery to remotely consider it. :(

Haha, yeah, it's crazy.
I always seem to discover these kinda things way after they've been released so it costs even more to get the one's I want.

Does anyone have a list of the X-plus 12 inch/30cm that have come out so far. I'd like to (eventually) collect just the larger size.

Does anyone here have the 1984/85 version, I've only seen one pic of it.

I had it but just sold mine. It's not bad, but it's not as good a depiction of that suit as the other X-Plus figures are to their suits, and the paint was fairly bland for what these cost.

I had it but just sold mine. It's not bad, but it's not as good a depiction of that suit as the other X-Plus figures are to their suits, and the paint was fairly bland for what these cost.

I actually went back through the thread this morning, you took some nice pics of it. Too bad it's the smaller version though, I really hope they make the 12 inch size. I love the 84/85 version.

I guess my question is, Is it a custom? Or a Real thing? I think it looks cool (cheap looking but neat), But I've never heard of it I figured there might be a few Godzilla collectors that might know... Does it have the same UPC as the one you can get without the neon? I would like to track one down but no way am I'm paying that much.

I guess my question is, Is it a custom? Or a Real thing? I think it looks cool (cheap looking but neat), But I've never heard of it I figured there might be a few Godzilla collectors that might know... Does it have the same UPC as the one you can get without the neon? I would like to track one down but no way am I'm paying that much.

here is a whole gaggle of them . i wouldnt pay more than 10 or 20 bucks

https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_tr...313&_nkw=imperial+godzilla&_sacat=0&_from=R40

I messaged him this is what I got back.

No I don't really expect to get $2000 for it but I've never seen another like it, I don't know what to ask and am hoping for a best offer, Thank you for your interest!

And thanks hydrobud that does look to be the same figure, But I'm really interested in one with the neon, Unless it's a custom job.. I'm not really into those and that wouldn't be the Godzilla I would pick if I was to have one made.

It looks custom made to me. They took that figure and put it on a homemade base with a light like I had said.

I'm sure you're right Boba Ben, The foot hanging off the side should have told me something... I won't bother looking for another.

Last edited:
maybe this will inspire you to get passed the neon light

fireg4.jpg

fireg3.jpg

fireg2.jpg

fireg.jpg

Got Monster Arts King Ghidorah yesterday. I have to say that I really like it. More so than I was expecting to. The price tag is just a tad high than it should be as I think $100 shipped would have been more worth it rather than the $136 I paid.

Waiting on mine. Cant wait till we (hopefully) get far enough along in this line to get a Gigan! (Classic hook arms not the newer buzzsaw armed version)

Back