Godzilla Collectibles Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like that.

They made Godzilla look like a cat. :lol

catzilla_atack_24.jpg

That GMK Godzilla looks like a beast and well worth the $350 if you like the pose. I'm all for more dynamic and I think it's a great piece, but that's the kind of thing that you should be in love with before you buy because you'll have no space to get into that collection.

Looks like X-Plus is doing a series of mega scale figures starting with GMK Godzilla. Very stylized, but I think it looks pretty neat. According to the site the retail price is about $350, though.

https://www.ric-toy.ne.jp/item_gig_gmk.html

This was originally a Kaibutsuya kit. I've seen it on eBay before and someone brought it up in the X-Plus FB group that they sometimes take existing kits and rerelease them as vinyls.

This was originally a Kaibutsuya kit. I've seen it on eBay before and someone brought it up in the X-Plus FB group that they sometimes take existing kits and rerelease them as vinyls.

Interesting, the feet reminded me of the Kaibutsuya 84, man if X-Plus released their '84 that'd be something.

Interesting, the feet reminded me of the Kaibutsuya 84, man if X-Plus released their '84 that'd be something.

They have some really cool stuff, curious to see what else X-Plus puts out. My only issue is the sculpt isn't soft enough. All of their kits have this rough, abrasive look to them. It's one of the reasons why I prefer the 30cm GMK to the 9" one, it just looks more polished.

Pictures like this make it hard to resist though:

$T2eC16F,!yMFIc7EN-FbBSYRQmPlYQ~~60_3.JPG

If these were original X-Plus sculpts I'd be all over them.

That's right. A lot of their best 30 cm figures are made from the Monster Maker kits.

They have some really cool stuff, curious to see what else X-Plus puts out. My only issue is the sculpt isn't soft enough. All of their kits have this rough, abrasive look to them. It's one of the reasons why I prefer the 30cm GMK to the 9" one, it just looks more polished.

Pictures like this make it hard to resist though:

$T2eC16F,!yMFIc7EN-FbBSYRQmPlYQ~~60_3.JPG

If these were original X-Plus sculpts I'd be all over them.

IIIII need this figure!!!!

"8-legged Muto"

:panic:

"Godzilla 2014 Movie Deluxe Attack & Roar Action Figure Asst is an Urban Collector pre-order. With collector-level detailing, this large scale figure brings the new Godzilla to life as he blasts his powerful atomic breath and lets out his iconic roar! Figure measures approximately 10' tall, and features authentic sounds and 'atomic breath' action."

:panic:

Back