Godzilla Collectibles Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This one is next....

20131005_143250_zps57c007c9.jpg

Wow great pick up man! How much you pay for him? So awesome need to go find one. Need the big boys.

I'd love to collect Godzilla again.... Especially the new high end X-Plus figures. However, its just not financially feasible to do since I'm already collecting too many HT figures now! If the new movie proves to be a hit (I'm liking what I'm seeing so far BTW! :rock), then hopefully X-Plus will make a vinyl of the new design and I'll just get that one! :pray:

I want a GMK Goji figure like that but with the closed mouth. Always preferred that look for that particular design.

That GMK has been my favorite Godzilla figure since I first saw it in my local comic shop years ago. He had it sitting out for a while, but then I kind of ceased with comics and stopped going. Still wish I would have picked it up for $80 then.

Wow great pick up man! How much you pay for him? So awesome need to go find one. Need the big boys.

First she wanted $280 but I got her down to $250. I sold some head sculpts to a good friend for $175. So, I really only payed $75.

you should of held off and ordered the reissue

https://www.anime-island.com/produc...iant-monsters-allout-attack-vinyl-figure.html

nice pick up either way

I know....but I just couldn't stop the temptation. :yess:

First she wanted $280 but I got her down to $250. I sold some head sculpts to a good friend for $175. So, I really only payed $75.

Technically, no... unless you got those headsculpts for free.
Either way, at least your hunt is over and you're content with your purchase. That's all that matters. :)

Technically, no... unless you got those headsculpts for free.
Either way, at least your hunt is over and you're content with your purchase. That's all that matters. :)

Don't diminish my happiness......:lol::lol:lol::rotfl:rotfl. I had to go thru a lot for him. And nobody wanted to buy my Hot Toys DX12 and War Machine. Which I thought were pretty good offers for them.

Seems like the Godzilla 2000 will be the film version to balance out those people disappointed that the MA line will be doing the concept version

Shameless plug, but seeing as I'm back in Oregon I'd like to sell off the rest of my MonsterArts figures. Link under my sig. Need funding for the new X-Plus '99 Goji (dream figure) and '99 Gamera. :pray:

Seems like the Godzilla 2000 will be the film version to balance out those people disappointed that the MA line will be doing the concept version

Haha, yep. I love the look of the costume. :D

Don't diminish my happiness......:lol::lol:lol::rotfl:rotfl. I had to go thru a lot for him. And nobody wanted to buy my Hot Toys DX12 and War Machine. Which I thought were pretty good offers for them.

I didn't mean to do that. :1-1:

But again, you're happy with it and that's all that counts. :hi5:

Back