Godzilla Collectibles Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm curious as to why there are such obvious neck and arm seams on the x plus given there's no articulation. Looks amazing though. Definitely the best detail to date with the exception of the Hector Arce 3 ft masterpiece.

Where would be the best place to get x-plus from that ship internationally, i.e. to Australia?

Vinyls tend to be made up of multiple pieces that are either glued or connected using doll-like flanges and holes. This one uses the hole method, but they seem to have painted over the seams to reduce their appearance.

For international customers, I guess I'd recommend HobbySearch, AmiAmi, or HobbyLink Japan. Those are all online Japanese retailers that most collectors use. Shipping rates are reasonable, at least to the US. Takes less than a calendar week to receive my stuff.

Vinyls tend to be made up of multiple pieces that are either glued or connected using doll-like flanges and holes. This one uses the hole method, but they seem to have painted over the seams to reduce their appearance.

For international customers, I guess I'd recommend HobbySearch, AmiAmi, or HobbyLink Japan. Those are all online Japanese retailers that most collectors use. Shipping rates are reasonable, at least to the US. Takes less than a calendar week to receive my stuff.

Sweet :) I'll give them a look. Thanks :)

Some quick random shots

8555061183eeb1ec0902977239277208.jpg

bb7329af543a47c139f55cde46aa41af.jpg

7c0b9cd46e1ede16710db4351817e957.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

No it's not lighter but it is light considering its size. It's hollow.

Just got my exclusive. Glad I did. Something tells me we might not see a large Muto figure, or if we do, maybe only the female. A few pics of the male.
001.JPG
002.jpg
003.JPG

Is your tail on him perfectly snug? Mine seems in all the way but it didn't quite pop in like usual. Is there a crease at all on either the bottom or top? Mine is in there good...but not exactly snug

Is your tail on him perfectly snug? Mine seems in all the way but it didn't quite pop in like usual. Is there a crease at all on either the bottom or top? Mine is in there good...but not exactly snug

It feels snug, but looks like it could slide in one or two more millimeters at the top. I think it's due to the little dots they sculpted on the flanges. Interestingly enough, when I peer into the seam at the top, it looks like it's past the dots so it might be in as far as it can go.

Exactly like mine. The vinyl on this guys tail is so much thicker...I don't want to force the issue too much

you're not saying x plus is lighter than a monsterart though right?

I only collect X-Plus so I don't know or can't compare. All I was saying is that X-Plus figures are hollow and are light due to that. I have no idea if it weighs more or less then monster arts.

My tail is in all the way, but not perfectly snug. That did surprise me a bit.

I'm reading a lot of that. It's not enough to be an issue but I do like that feeling when it clicks and locks in place lol and I wish this one had that because the tail is heavy.

I'm very impressed with him. He's got great size and I love the tones used under his tail and belly. Nice sculpt. The tail and spines are awesome. I think the design is a little "meh" in static poses but the sheer girth and presence of him make up for it. He looks badass next to all the other suits.

f020167a95d521270cacd115e225a60d.jpg

548db2a5053b43114dae007f436f2767.jpg

1dc815a36c1f77799a200208a095e2f4.jpg

368898e539c410a1afc33f3c72694a56.jpg

f6df84a0c4ecee810d42009145c7e12e.jpg

This is one of the coolest Godzilla collectibles ever, I really really hope I can afford it, loved the poster since it first came out, one of my favorite pieces of art ever, and a 3D version would just be too cool. It's not exact but it still has the feel, but they also say it's a prototype in progress.

Mondo's 3D poster statue.

Godzilla_Sculpture-Progression.jpeg

Godzilla-Statue-Protoype.jpeg

Back