Godzilla Collectibles Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like the first shot released of the upcoming Bandai movie monster series Biollante.
movie-monster-series-biolante-pre-order-1.jpg

It looks like the Shin Maquette replica by Kaiyodo, but a heck of a lot cheaper. Too bad I have too much other
stuff on my plate right now.

Interesting. I just read that the kaiyodo is now in the godzilla store in Japan. Are they definitely different?

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

This item is a fixed-pose model of a science-fiction/anime item.
This magnificent model of Shin Godzilla's 4th form from 2016's "Shin Godzilla" will be the center of attention in your collection with its assertive over-one-meter length! Produced with the latest molding technology for the ultimate in faithful reproduction of the prototype and painted with craftsman techniques for a one-of-a-kind look, this figure of the Big G arrives in two easy-assembling parts: the body and the tail, with two bases included. If you're a "Godzilla" fan, you need this beautiful beast in your collection -- order it today!
[Figure Size]: Approximately 51.2cm tall at the top of the head and 71.2cm tall at the top of the tail, 30.7cm wide, 105.5cm long
[Materials]: Fully painted soft vinyl
[Set Contents]:
Body
Tail
Bases (x2)

Back