Godzilla Collectibles Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
66837224_1384999735014182_91205185308721152_o.jpg

66853133_1385000088347480_88231019240488960_o.jpg

Just gotta keep reminding myself I disliked the movie.

Watch them pop an exclusive with blue fins so I blow a fuse.

Are the images not coming through for anyone else? Lately I've been having issues in threads here or there with them not loading.

This is seriously the best looking Monsterverse Godzilla statue that's ever graced my eyes, pre-ordered at Hobbysearch.

I wonder if the Ghidorah heads at the bottom are representing a large scale Ghidorah that's coming, it says Under Development but is there more to it?

That's part of the DefoReal line, a series of super-deformed vinyl mini figures. If you look closely, you can see some tiny wings on either side of the heads. Betting the body is really small and tucked behind them in a flying pose.

What are the chances of X-Plus doing a Gigantic KOTM King Ghidorah in scale with Gigantic Godzilla? And is Prime 1 gonna be onto the line or what?

What are the chances of X-Plus doing a Gigantic KOTM King Ghidorah in scale with Gigantic Godzilla? And is Prime 1 gonna be onto the line or what?

Slim and none, and slim just left town. It would end up being too big and too expensive. I wouldn't be surprised if someone actually has a large model of Ghidorah at Wonderfestival in August.

I think the only possible X-Plus Ghidorah would be a Large Series one, like the classics, due to the size. They never even made a 12 inch series Ghidorah yet.

I think the only possible X-Plus Ghidorah would be a Large Series one, like the classics, due to the size. They never even made a 12 inch series Ghidorah yet.

Not entirely true. Back when they were doing resin statues, they made a 30cm series Ghidorah. I have it.
download.jpg

Back